Round 21 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Down by 4 after 20minutes and BHQ are already preparing their we suck rants.

And what have we shown tonight that you could argue says any different? Both our attack and defense has been absolutely deplorable tonight

And what have we shown tonight that you could argue says any different? Both our attack and defense has been absolutely deplorable tonight

Hoffman has been showing the best attack he has all season, Copely is Copely and can burst through at anytime.

It's there, just needs to click but I guess we need to lose this so we miss the 8 and all the Bennett fans can remind us next season that we missed the finals again.

do the broncos ever do anything other than a pointless hit up on tackle 4?

Down by 4 after 20minutes and BHQ are already preparing their we suck rants.

Hoffman has been showing the best attack he has all season, Copely is Copely and can burst through at anytime.

It's there, just needs to click but I guess we need to lose this so we miss the 8 and all the Bennett fans can remind us next season that we missed the finals again.
Oh yeah definitely, there are players like Copley, Glenn and Hoffman that are having good games but as a team our performance and our structures are absolutely shit.

How is that not a crusher yet Gillett gets put on report?

Stop the fucking grubbers

reed just won his centre position back

but we need him running onto the ball from a fair way back ... not this flatfooted **** attacking structure have.

Its hard to attack with depth when you have such a slow back line unfortunately. Hodgo with his customary serious injury.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Locky24
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • The True King
  • barker
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • heartly87
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • BooKhaki
  • lynx000
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.