[Round 22, 2021] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say? You wouldn't be dropping Niu after he has announced he is staying would you, unless he's injured?
Said Niu may play centre if Staggs moves to 6 next season

It won’t happen, I just want to see Cobbo have a crack at the 1

I'm absolutley paranoid that one of these games soon we are going to fall back into our old ways and cop 50 points undoing the last month of progress.

I worry about our go forward tonight. Hass numbers have been down the last few weeks and his supporting forwards have been struggling to crack 100 meter a week meaning we rely on piggy backs up field.

Also struggle to see where our points come from, looking accross the 17 there is very little strike. I do like the kelly addition as he seems to make us look more dangerous in attack.

I'll take back my words if im wrong but i think its a mistake bringing on coates and i think Arthurs should have replaced Herbie. Mead is a solid player no doubt but his performances at centre have been defensively disgracefully from memory. Also woild prefer Bullemorr on the bench over Wilison purely for experince.

Big plus is the lack of Crichton and JWH for the chooks. He might be getting old but he's crucial to the chooks, hes more aggressive then all our forwards together and can get them on the front foot.

While it appears we are turning a corner i have absolutely no faith in this team yet. Chooks to put 50 on us i reckon.

I worry about our go forward tonight. Hass numbers have been down the last few weeks and his supporting forwards have been struggling to crack 100 meter a week meaning we rely on piggy backs up field.

Payne's number have been down because he's team mates numbers have been up

I was planning to head to the game tonight ... but this rain is making me have second thoughts.

Maybe I'll watch us beat the Roosters from the comfort of my own home

Marc Brentnall I'd add to the list too- has been outstanding at the Storm for a long time and just is under the radar doing his job- responsible for the Storm attack which has been great and he's been doing it since 2013.
I'm so glad you identified this guy @1910. He is for sure the sort of people Kevvie needs put around him. Looking at how the Storm's attack has evolved over the years to remain at the forefront of the NRL it seems obvious Marc is doing something right. He'd be worth sounding out if it has not already been done.

The legendary Anthony Milford is in the team. He got POTY 2018.

The legendary Anthony Milford is in the team. He got POTY 2018.
Giphy

Not saying it isn't and shed can have his opinion, but im just making a point that Kevvie should have a far go.
Kev will get a fair crack. But....given the dearth of good coaching options bringing a Ciraldo or a Ryles in as an assistant is just sensible

LOL Channel 9 tears over poor Rorters

what's happening ... i never turn it on until kick off
Just crapping on about how they have been unlucky with injuries, luck etc

Good Idea, I personally don't know why I put myself through this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.