PRE-GAME [Round 22, 2022] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the gist of it is we're not offering him a new contract for next year and so far no other NRL clubs are interested
sums up his career at the moment. You'd think he would come out firing looking for a new contract but he's just plodding along as per usual. Could be the end of his career in league. Looks like Super league doesn't even want him.

Surely it's injury related - he's done a 180 since his first year.

I actually don't mind this Peter Gough as a ref. We have a decent record with him and he's not overly pedantic on the whistle, but seems to call it when it is deserved (Just on rewatching Rd 7 vs Dogs). The Knights also have a even record with him

good for you but what you lack is actual experience of how to coach a football team, which is what I'm getting at. if you can't grasp that concept then i have nothing more to say.

What are your coaching credentials...if you don't mind me asking.

I'm trying to assess on what level we may be able to communicate, going forward.

I forget the actual point of contention.....

sums up his career at the moment. You'd think he would come out firing looking for a new contract but he's just plodding along as per usual. Could be the end of his career in league. Looks like Super league doesn't even want him.

Surely it's injury related - he's done a 180 since his first year.
He could go back to QCup if he wanted.....?

We need PowerPoint presentations
Images 22

Edit: Ignore in thread warning

Staff Warning: Everyone, final warning, keep it civil or we will need to take further action.
No worries. It seems one can’t know enough about football if one hasn’t played at rep level or coached at at least junior level so I guess I will have to dust off my boots and see how I go🤣🤣

it's being discussed in other threads ... but the gist of it is we're not offering him a new contract for next year and so far no other NRL clubs are interested
I posted that months ago. He's just got no interest from anywhere which is sad for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Dexter
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.