vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the last two weeks we've been playing like a side who's run their race and run out of puff. Given we are still such a young team it's probably no suprise that we've hit the wall.

The real unknown is if that game against the Eels was our grand final and mentally and physically after been so strong most of the season can they pick back up for finals.

I'm hopeful the last two weeks were a combination of a bit of fatigue and complacency which two bad losses and a 9 day turn around will take care of and we pick up our act here.

It would be Handy if the knight's have an absolute stinker saturday and play our boys back into a bit of form and give them a confidence boost.

I don't even want to think about what a loss or poor performance does for us but i would suggest a long, slow painfull and premature exit from the competition would ensue.

To me the last two weeks we've been playing like a side who's run their race and run out of puff. Given we are still such a young team it's probably no suprise that we've hit the wall.

The real unknown is if that game against the Eels was our grand final and mentally and physically after been so strong most of the season can they pick back up for finals.

I'm hopeful the last two weeks were a combination of a bit of fatigue and complacency which two bad losses and a 9 day turn around will take care of and we pick up our act here.

It would be Handy if the knight's have an absolute stinker saturday and play our boys back into a bit of form and give them a confidence boost.

I don't even want to think about what a loss or poor performance does for us but i would suggest a long, slow painfull and premature exit from the competition would ensue.

I think you are right but there might be a different reason too. The Broncs have qualified for finals regardless of the mathematical possibilities, it could be that the young guys in the team have kind of checked out of the season and hope they can just switch it on again for finals. Dangerous thinking but given where we've come from and how young they are, it does make sense.

Take Lee out with a leg injury. Hoeter in.

the simpsons rake GIF

I love Kevvie but I dearly hope TMM comes out, has a blinder and just completely humbles him.
Respect you and your posts mate, but this one has me scratching my head.
It's not like Kev has kept TMM out of the side by choice and has been forced to pick him because Tesi is injured or something.
TMM lost the spot through injury and Kev has bought him back in a managed way.
Can you explain your thinking here?

Hoeter will finally get to show what he's got in his preferred position, he'll go fine.

Hoeter started one game at centre .
Had to move to wing mid game . Is that right ?

Did you not know that four minutes ago when you stated it was interesting Hoeter was picked over Mariner?

Forgot / didn`t think it was that bad .
No reports re during the week I saw ?

We see guys grabbing and flexing their shoulders all the time . Doesn`t automatically make me think . Well he`s out next week .

Dang !
Brenko has battled calf strains for a while . Interesting Hoeter and not Mariner ?

Not really. Mariner had a run and didn't set the world on fire. Hoeter did a solid job, and (correct me if I'm wrong), plays centre normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Shane Tronc
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.