Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It`s a big fall from grace for him .
He was in the Australian team a cpl of yrs back . This year Freddy didn`t want him . Now neither do the Knights .

Interesting that Delouise has been favoured over Deine. Kevvie evidently thinks he needs a bit more time in the lower grades to work on his defence. I'm sure Hoeter will be fine, but I thought some cracks appeared in his game as well.

I've had Herbie as possibly due back for the Storm next week, but I think I might've jumped the gun a bit. Going from a couple of recent interviews, I think he might be another week yet, maybe the Eels. I'd rather he not come back until he's at full strength. His strength is his strong suit.

Not really. Mariner had a run and didn't set the world on fire. Hoeter did a solid job, and (correct me if I'm wrong), plays centre normally?

As far as I know he plays centre for Wynnum .
Has played wing for Broncos .

Interesting that Delouise has been favoured over Deine. Kevvie evidently thinks he needs a bit more time in the lower grades to work on his defence. I'm sure Hoeter will be fine, but I thought some cracks appeared in his game as well.

I've had Herbie as possibly due back for the Storm next week, but I think I might jumped the gun a bit. Going from a couple of recent interviews, I think he might be another week yet, maybe the Eels. I'd rather he not come back until he's at full strength. His strength is his strong suit.

Aquaman has a banged up fin...I mean shoulder.

To me the last two weeks we've been playing like a side who's run their race and run out of puff. Given we are still such a young team it's probably no suprise that we've hit the wall.

The real unknown is if that game against the Eels was our grand final and mentally and physically after been so strong most of the season can they pick back up for finals.

I'm hopeful the last two weeks were a combination of a bit of fatigue and complacency which two bad losses and a 9 day turn around will take care of and we pick up our act here.

It would be Handy if the knight's have an absolute stinker saturday and play our boys back into a bit of form and give them a confidence boost.

I don't even want to think about what a loss or poor performance does for us but i would suggest a long, slow painfull and premature exit from the competition would ensue.
Don't fret, we'll bounce back but I do worry that Payne Fifita-Haas is ( perhaps ) not really as committed as he should and the bubbly enthusiasm we saw two seasons ago is rarely seen.

We should be okay though. RK will spark a run.

Im looking but honestly cant find too much to say about Newcastles attack right now.

Jake Clifford looked good last week but broke his arm i believe..

This really should be a matter of "how many" we win by rather than "we should win" type of game.

Not that we should be complacent - hopefully thats been knocked out of us?

Believe it or not, Milf is one we need to watch, his drifting runs across the defence with runners inside and out are a danger for us.

giphy.gif

I was thinking with TMM & Lee back into our backline theres enough experience and talking from them to watch for this.

No we have to bring in a depth centre instead so now we do indeed need to watch for this again.

We couldnt have stumbled at a worse time. Storm, Souths, Roosters and Cronulla are shaping up for finals football; you can see it.

Unsuprisingly, they are the teams with all the finals experience you could hope for.

And by the looks of it recently, we just arent there yet...

I've had Herbie as possibly due back for the Storm next week, but I think I might've jumped the gun a bit. Going from a couple of recent interviews, I think he might be another week yet, maybe the Eels. I'd rather he not come back until he's at full strength. His strength is his strong suit.
He’s very strong for how underdeveloped his upper body is compared to most players. Must have good levers

We all know its going to happen...................Its going to be so embarrassing when Milf scores an easy try against our lazy ass defensive line tomorrow night.

We all know its going to happen...................Its going to be so embarrassing when Milf scores an easy try against our lazy ass defensive line tomorrow night.
Didn’t happen in round 11. He must have forgotten that it was a foreign conclusion

Im looking but honestly cant find too much to say about Newcastles attack right now.

Jake Clifford looked good last week but broke his arm i believe..

This really should be a matter of "how many" we win by rather than "we should win" type of game.

Not that we should be complacent - hopefully thats been knocked out of us?

Believe it or not, Milf is one we need to watch, his drifting runs across the defence with runners inside and out are a danger for us.

giphy.gif

I was thinking with TMM & Lee back into our backline theres enough experience and talking from them to watch for this.

No we have to bring in a depth centre instead so now we do indeed need to watch for this again.

We couldnt have stumbled at a worse time. Storm, Souths, Roosters and Cronulla are shaping up for finals football; you can see it.

Unsuprisingly, they are the teams with all the finals experience you could hope for.

And by the looks of it recently, we just arent there yet...
Rush him and don't give him any time to run across. Problem is if you rush him you have make the tackle, otherwise you're screwed.

We do need our star players to shine now (Reynolds, Staggs and maybe even Cobbo) and help carry us into the finals. You can see other star players suddenly stepping up in other teams (Latrell, half the Roosters team, Munster, etc.).

Need to win this by 60 to get that for and against back up.
Obviously our defence has been a bit suss the last couple of weeks, but we need a shitload more from our attack if we're to make any progress through the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.