PRE-GAME [Round 22, 2022] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flegler is starting to get the team off to a good start, I don't know how that has escaped the minds of so many on here

Agreed, especially with Carrigan out you need someone with a bit of a spark out there.

I'd almost be tempted to have Haas come off the bench just to see how that might work. Tell him he'll be on after thirty minutes and his job is just to play flat out for the last fifty, no need to conserve anything.

good luck convincing all the super coaches on this forum, bet most didn't even make their school team 🙄
Played soccer. Did just fine thank you very much!

It's the smart call to have a rolling prop rotation with a single utility on the bench, which is essentially what Walters becomes when Turpin comes into the game.

Flegler is starting to get the team off to a good start, it didn't work last week but that due to no fault of Flegler's, he was our best forward all night. He deserves to start.
I think at full strength Jensen starting over Flegler is a good call but with Patty out having both Hetho and Jensen start lacks some size and punch so I get the Flegler starting decision. Jensen is still returning from a calf injury too that take a while to fully heal.

I am not a fan of the Turpin choice but I’m not gonna spray Kev around the decisions that aren’t completely illogical

I think at full strength Jensen starting over Flegler is a good call but with Patty out having both Hetho and Jensen start lacks some size and punch so I get the Flegler starting decision. Jensen is still returning from a calf injury too that take a while to fully heal.

I am not a fan of the Turpin choice but I’m not gonna spray Kev around the decisions that aren’t completely illogical
Yeah, i watched some footage of turps when he burst on the scene. He was so so good. I wish he could find that form again. Paix has been rubbish the last few games poor lad. Hard to come back from injury with the same confidence. Hopefully mozer solves our hooker headache. Billy is a fine fill In I feel

Yeah, i watched some footage of turps when he burst on the scene. He was so so good. I wish he could find that form again.
That's because he came on for short stints while Macca was resting. Then once Macca left he was forced to play 80mins and lost any explosive ability he had.

That's because he came on for short stints while Macca was resting. Then once Macca left he was forced to play 80mins and lost any explosive ability he had.
He wasnt the same after he broke his leg I found. Never fully recovered. He's obviously not a natural athlete so a serious injury is probably enough to hinder the speed he had. I like the guy and hope he finds some form and gets signed somewhere

The thing that should be noted though is every team ahead of us in the ladder has a hooker who can do 80 mins regularly or semi regularly, I did think the Billy/Paix combo worked well when we where on our run though, but it's probably something we will need to have at some point.

I think with the increased stoppages we have gotten this year it's lessening the effect of a 2 hooker strategy.

The thing that should be noted though is every team ahead of us in the ladder has a hooker who can do 80 mins regularly or semi regularly, I did think the Billy/Paix combo worked well when we where on our run though, but it's probably something we will need to have at some point.

I think with the increased stoppages we have gotten this year it's lessening the effect of a 2 hooker strategy.
With the work rate we have in the forwards we can get away with 2 hookers.

I love Kevvie but I dearly hope TMM comes out, has a blinder and just completely humbles him.

good luck convincing all the super coaches on this forum, bet most didn't even make their school team 🙄
I was an elite school footballer TBH. Most said I had the wood over Craig Grauf (former Bronco) back in the day.....
I became a victim of cheap thrills and good times.
Never went on.

On a side note with Gamble though he was in training and wasn't named in the reserves he isn't named in for the Devils either.

Niu not named for Souths Logan as well, but it only shows top 18 so maybe they are both on reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.