Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
50/50 call

he's been doing a good job starting.

if you want to complain, there is a legitimate option to complain about wearing the number 14

He's not a starter, he's an impact prop. Jensen doesn't provide what we need off the bench, Flegler does.

He's not a starter, he's an impact prop. Jensen doesn't provide what we need off the bench, Flegler does.
I'm going to actually go against this thought.

For mine, Flegler starting has a chance to soften up the opposition and absorb a lot of the initial barrage, after which Jensen comes on and does his usual quick play the ball after making good meters.

Just the way i see it.

I see calls for Gamble and Paix, I don’t think that works. Can’t have them both on the bench.
Why not? They play different positions and it worked against the dragons, the Titans game we also won but Turpin replaced Paix.

I'm going to actually go against this thought.

For mine, Flegler starting has a chance to soften up the opposition and absorb a lot of the initial barrage, after which Jensen comes on and does his usual quick play the ball after making good meters.

Just the way i see it.
Also Klemmer is starting, and he'll be fresh and angry. Need our big guys to manage him early.

Also Klemmer is starting, and he'll be fresh and angry. Need our big guys to manage him early.

Another reason why Flegler shouldn't be starting. Get ready for some penalties.

Jensen/Haas managed Klemmer/Saifiti just fine last time around. Jensen/Haas starting with Flegler coming off the bench has been working well all year. There isn't any need to change it around. There wasn't an issue to be fixed prior to the last couple of weeks.

Why not? They play different positions and it worked against the dragons, the Titans game we also won but Turpin replaced Paix.
Exactly. Paix cover hooker or halves and gamble will cover Kobe as ball playing lock. Having palasia there will give us no attack. He will play basically like a prop. Stupid call

I can't believe Walters selected Zac Hosking at 22 when he's a natural 19?! WTF Kevie! Thanks for ruining my weekend!

Seriously, Te Maire Martin and Brenko Lee are in. That's all that really matters when it comes to team changes.

I thought i read he was still injured ??
He was training with the reserves I believe, if he plays Qcup it will be interesting to see if he plays lock instead of 6.

Another reason why Flegler shouldn't be starting. Get ready for some penalties.

Jensen/Haas managed Klemmer/Saifiti just fine last time around. Jensen/Haas starting with Flegler coming off the bench has been working well all year. There isn't any need to change it around. There wasn't an issue to be fixed prior to the last couple of weeks.
Yea maybe you right. I'm just hoping Klemmer is too angry and gets sent off early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.