Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Really, really need to win this one

1, TMM
2, Oates
3, Staggs ( only because no other better options, but he needs to prove himself now, otherwise next season he probably not even a starter)
4, Lee
5, Cobbo
6, Mam
7, Reynold
8, Jensen
9, Billy
10, Haas
11, Capewell
12, Riki
13, Herrington

14, Paix
15, Fleger
16, Robati
17, Gamble if fit otherwise Palasia

I think Kevvie is falling into the trap Seibold did I.e. picking all these young kids based off their hype over proven players.

The team to smash the Kinghts:
1. TMM (Niu is hopeless)
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee (need his experience)
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble (need his energy and experience)
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Billy
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Herrington

14. Paix (no more Turpin)
15. Fleger
16. Robati
17. Palasia/Kennedy

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble if fit, Mam looks a bit banged up, let him freshen up
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Willison
17. Robati/Piakura

Isn't gamble injured? I don't think he has played in the QLD Cup or been named on our extended bench for a few weeks

Broncos 13+ here or it really is season over. This game will tell a story about Kev's future as well.

I don't think Mam should be dropped... he supports everything and is always popping up around the ball... we need that kind of support play.

TMM and Lee should definitely be in the team though.

I would like to see some stability in our forward rotation as well... I think 3 big middles on the bench doesn't really work in the modern game, unless the 3 bigs are all super explosive, but I can't think of a rotation in the comp that does that.

You just don't get any value out of playing a workhorse middle for 20mins off the bench and you need some variety, so I'd be looking for a Palasia replacement and I like Gamble, but that's only if Kobe can get through 50-60mins.

He was off for an age tonight... although I think he might be carrying an injury... did he pick up a shoulder injury last week??

His last two weeks has definitely not been as explosive as he was earlier in the year.

I think we just need to manage as best as possible into finals, our side seems really busted at the moment. Certainly will help if Kevvie stops tinkering on top of that.

milford will school tesi if he's picked again

I think we just need to manage as best as possible into finals, our side seems really busted at the moment. Certainly will help if Kevvie stops tinkering on top of that.

We need to stem the bleeding in the middle until Carrigan's suspension is over, and that isn't going to do us many favors as far as exertion is concerned. We need Haas to actually give a shit to achieve that, and do we see that happening after the shit he pulled earlier in the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.