vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t missing the 8. Even without scoring another point we are likely already there. This is the NRL, we’ll get at least one more win even if we are truly woeful.

My main worry for this game is O’Brien being sacked. If he isn’t, I feel far more confident.
We can definitely still not make the 8, even if we win next week. Canberra have a very easy run home and the way we have played the last 2 weeks, we could easily lose all 4 games. We were lucky the Dragons just lost or we were in even more trouble because they have a few winnable games left too.

Next week is a massive week for us. If we win and Canberra lose to the Dragons then we can't miss the 8.

Fix the team selection with the obvious choices named above, use this game to build back our confidence with it and get back to where we belong in the season.
If we lose this one ,,it will be lights out and back to the future again..Kevvie has to make those changes or risk more years in the wilderness and key players moving on in frustration..to say nothing of the fan base.

The thing that concerns me, is last year, and even earlier in this year when Kevvie had to make what seemed like obvious choices to everyone, he refused to do so. I can see him sticking with Niu at fullback the rest of the year.

I will be shocked if tmm doesnt replace niu this week barring injury.
if gamble is fit and firing I suspect him to be named as well.
And I think brenko makes it back to replace mariner.

I think kev will learn from these last few weeks with his selections.

Also would not be surprised if capewell has his best game this season seeing how hes being bashed a bit in the media. he seems like a proud bloke I think hearing those things will fire him up a bit.

I will be shocked if tmm doesnt replace niu this week barring injury.
if gamble is fit and firing I suspect him to be named as well.
And I think brenko makes it back to replace mariner.

I think kev will learn from these last few weeks with his selections.

Also would not be surprised if capewell has his best game this season seeing how hes being bashed a bit in the media. he seems like a proud bloke I think hearing those things will fire him up a bit.
Anyone watching the Seagulls game in cup? Martin is playing fullback and he is such a classy and intelligent player.

Anyone who has Kayo should watch it when they have a moment and keep an eye on him. Especially on the goal line. The amount of talk and directing he does is incredible.

Do yourselves a favour and at least just skip to the moments WM are defending their goal line.

Anyone watching the Seagulls game in cup? Martin is playing fullback and he is such a classy and intelligent player.

Anyone who has Kayo should watch it when they have a moment and keep an eye on him. Especially on the goal line. The amount of talk and directing he does is incredible.

Do yourselves a favour and at least just skip to the moments WM are defending their goal line.
yeah im a huge fan there is just something about him. if he can stay fit he can be a real star in the nrl.

I know some are saying tmm wanted to return to nz but i still would much rather have him then walsh at fullback.

Still wish we pushed harder to keep him and told walsh to F off and head to dolphins.

yeah im a huge fan there is just something about him. if he can stay fit he can be a real star in the nrl.

I know some are saying tmm wanted to return to nz but i still would much rather have him then walsh at fullback.

Still wish we pushed harder to keep him and told walsh to F off and head to dolphins.
Yeah, Tesi and Walsh are playing checkers while Martin is playiing checkers in defence. Huge loss.

Ive said it before but he reminds me a lot of 2015 Boyd. He makes players around him better, inserts himself when he needs to, and conserves his energy really intelligently. Young fullbacks try to do everything at a hundred miles an hour while Martin and the good version of Boyd pace themselves really well like seasoned boxers - picks their moments and plays the high % options.

Yeah, Tesi and Walsh are playing checkers while Martin is playiing checkers in defence. Huge loss.

Ive said it before but he reminds me a lot of 2015 Boyd. He makes players around him better, inserts himself when he needs to, and conserves his energy really intelligently. Young fullbacks try to do everything at a hundred miles an hour while Martin and the good version of Boyd pace themselves really well like seasoned boxers - picks their moments and plays the high % options.
A nice ball to put Hoeter in some space to score. I hope he is picked for us this week.

A nice ball to put Hoeter in some space to score. I hope he is picked for us this week.
He scored a great fullback try himself too. Supporting up the middle, line break, drew defence and passes to Hoskins, backed up and received the pass to score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.