Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Oates: he doesn't have the pace to get there.

**** me dead.

Tbf, Mariner has to deal with a winger who moves like a 50 year old outside him

I dont think thats got anything to do with his poor defending. Its just a shame Oastey is way too slow now.

Corey Oates running with stone boots.

Lmao

This is unbelievable. Wtf did we do to deserve this?

I thought I accidentally bumped 50% speed on the remote for that Oates run to the corner

Reynolds injury.....why not........can't get any more farked.

If it’s 1 on 1 it should be fair game on where the ball bounces in my opinion.

They are very good at training, you’ll just have to take Kevvies word for it.
Don't worry mate... you'll be happy that we've lost again... Kevvie will be sacked soon... players will leave the joint and it will be 15 more years of mediocrity 👍👍

I love Oates but his speed has plummeted faster than the VX Ute on the M1 seeing the speed camera

What BS will Kev come up with.

The effort was there, blah, blah. blah

Don't worry mate... you'll be happy that we've lost again... Kevvie will be sacked soon... players will leave the joint and it will be 15 more years of mediocrity 👍👍
You truly believe he can turn this around?

12 sets to 5 in the second half. Terrible

I love Oates but his speed has plummeted faster than the VX Ute on the M1 seeing the speed camera

I used to love Oates, he must know he is now shit. So why cling on to a spot.

“He’s just making a tackle” as he reaches out and plays at the ball 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• thenry
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • barker
  • the_next
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • leish107
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.