Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
How the **** did he bomb that.

Mariner's really turned the corner, straight downwards to the gutter

Not many positives to take away from this game but I am enjoying Mozer's service.

Arthars to full back.

Can we swap Mariner for any of the Titans centres or wingers…so sick of getting lumped with these hyped fuckers who handicap us

Walsh first tackle at 5/8th, not encouraging lol

Unless it was Bellamy a new coach wouldn't achieve much. It's just as much about assistants.

We are lacking literally everywhere on the field. Attack, defence, brains.
You have to at least try something new
Changing nothing and expecting different results is plain insanity

Did Kev just use 2 interchanges to take Walters off and bring him back on in a few minutes?

What are these two teams doing. Clownshow.

Bring back Tommy Opacic for next season. He isnt a superstar, and he is prone to the odd dropped ball, but he would have smashed Fifita into touch there and he is good at getting others around him to defend better. We need blokes who will fight for the team and put in effort. This is horrible.
You’re so right, we don’t have any no frills players anymore. You need a few in every team. Maybe Jensen is our only one.

Realistically does it really matter if we win here? Unlikely we win out with our injuries/form plus even if we did and scrape through we'd get wiped out week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Astro
  • Dexter
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.