Round 22 - Broncos vs Bulldogs - Pre-Match Discussion

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
We will lose in an arm wrestle. We're done for the year.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I'd like to see Granville play at least 20 minutes.

Kennedy to start alongside McGuire.

Maranta to slot into the wing spot.

Ball movement .... linespeed....good kick chase .... crossfield kicks for wingers.... tip on plays before the line from our forwards.... inside balls to our backrowers running an out-to-in line .....just a few things I'd like to see but know I wont.

An individually brilliant performance will win this game for us.... it won't be a comprehensive team effort.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This will be the side. I'll bet money on it.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Jack Reed
4. Dale Copley
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Ben Barba
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Corey Parker
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Sam Thaiday

14. Jake Granville
15. Corey Oates
16. Todd Lowrie
17. Ben Hannant

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Such a winnable game but we'll derp it up and the Dogs will run over the top of us.

K

koshy

U18 Player
Jul 25, 2014
This will be the side. I'll bet money on it.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Jack Reed
4. Dale Copley
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Ben Barba
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Corey Parker
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Sam Thaiday

14. Jake Granville
15. Corey Oates
16. Todd Lowrie
17. Ben Hannant
Whilst I agree with your team - I fkn hate it! We don't have Granville so why nplay him now - the season is shot lets move on and blood some guys for next season...Stop putting Kennedy on as 18th man - ethier give him a go or move him to reserve grade but make a decision and give guys a go...I don't have the answers and Im not going to submit a team list (even though I have no problem with people doing that - that's what a forum is for!) but I would just like Griffin to give guys a go instead of buying time with players like lowrie who are filling space...I think we should be positive - we have a great roster and its getting better we just need some fresh direction.

T

T-rent

NYC Player
May 9, 2014
Kennedy having another blinder for the ipswich jets scored a 40mt try strong runs and offloads. Let's hope hooks watching

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Let's hope hooks watching

2u7ngcp.jpg

C

Cronos

Banned User
Jul 22, 2014
Who knows which Broncos will show up. Hunt needs to get his head right and fast.

I'd say it will be the same Broncos who have been turning up for two and a half years which only spells trouble when it comes to post season aspirations.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I doubt Bennett will hold the same attachment to both Glenn and Gillett as Griffin has. Hopefully one of them will be on the bench (or Thaiday, but that would never happen). Mostly because we can't keep playing Thaiday at lock, he's too lazy. It really needs to be Parker, and he needs to be supported by 2 front rowers.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
I doubt Bennett will hold the same attachment to both Glenn and Gillett as Griffin has. Hopefully one of them will be on the bench (or Thaiday, but that would never happen). Mostly because we can't keep playing Thaiday at lock, he's too lazy. It really needs to be Parker, and he needs to be supported by 2 front rowers.

This. Many this. Many, many this.

Also, did Kennedy score a try or not? T-Rent saying he did, 1910 saying he didn't.... I'm gonna back 1910 till I see proof, :laugh:.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
This. Many this. Many, many this.

Also, did Kennedy score a try or not? T-Rent saying he did, 1910 saying he didn't.... I'm gonna back 1910 till I see proof, :laugh:.

Going by the QRL site, he didn't.

Detailed Results - QRL

They got a few tries so could easily have gotten confused.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Kennedy did not score a try, made a bust and set up Barba for a try.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • Morkel
  • Howie
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.