Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

That team has got Penrith pegged. 1 more win closer to finals footy

Last edited:
That team has got Penrith pegged. 1 more win closer to finals footy
Same as last week - our forwards will roll through theres but we will get into an attacking spot and no one will know what to do.

It is quite surreal having a forward pack that consistently destroys other packs but a back line that has absolutely no idea what to do with a ball.

It is quite surreal having a forward pack that consistently destroys other packs but a back line that has absolutely no idea what to do with a ball.
If we could just figure out a way to have the 2009 backline (KHunt, JYY, Hodges, Folau, Hoffman (he really was a good winger), Lockyer and PWallace) in the backline playing off the 2019 forward pack, we’d be set.

Milf on the bench too.

EDIT: Berrigan or Ennis at 9 would be good too!

Last edited:
Shibasaki I can live with.

He has feet for hands, but how many times has he been beaten defensively? His first contact is more often than not very strong. We have Milford, Oates, Staggs, Isaako, Turps, TPJ, Fifita, Haas. We don't need another strike centre.

That try Cowboys scored, it never should have been awarded because replays clearly showed the ball touching Opacic's arm.

He hasn't done much wrong defensively. Glenn was moved to centre for defensive reasons, so it makes sense to keep Shiba there while Glenn is out.

Shiba drop the pill in the single worst part of the field possible makes Opacics apparent knock on redundant.......he should never had been given a chance in the first place....

Last edited:
Giphy 8

Lets all try and be positive and hold hands about the coach and his methods.

All he has to do is ask himself, what has Boyd offered at 5/8th? I thought coach was a stat man and Boyd’s stats are appalling. To not even name dearden or sos in the squad is pure ignorance.

For a rebuilding year it’s a bit of a disaster that through injury or players not being picked, we aren’t going to see our 2020 spine. At least the forwards got a good hit out I guess.

Shiba drop the pill in the single worst part of the field possible makes Opacics apparent knock on redundant.......he should never had been given a chance in the first place....

There is still no 100% accurate view of it touching Opacic' arm anyway so its a bit of an irrelevant argument. I think the question should have been asked was Shibasaki hit high.
[automerge]1565684397[/automerge]
So you want a debutante at #7 when we are fighting for our playoff lives? C'mon man, put some thought into it.

I dont think its that bad an idea. Turpin isnt a half. If i'm being honest, take that try away from him last week and his performance was fairly ordinary, and we can all see Boyd is offering very little at 5/8. Dargan has been fairly solid all year. He has a decent kicking game and he is a genuine halfback. Lets pick a few round pegs in round holes. I think we can carry Tupin or Boyd in the halves if we have another real half alongside them.

Last edited:
For a rebuilding year it’s a bit of a disaster that through injury or players not being picked, we aren’t going to see our 2020 spine. At least the forwards got a good hit out I guess.
Yep. If we lose this one, we might as well start building for 2020.

So you want a debutante at #7 when we are fighting for our playoff lives? C'mon man, put some thought into it.
Even if we make the finals, i dont see us going deep into the finals. Who knows dargan could be a turpin-like revelation.

In anycase, i thought SOS played ISC last week anyway? I dont know why he was not brought in and boyd pushed into centre and shiba-sucky just left right out.

Last edited:

Sometimes shit happens. It's not a common thing so I wouldn't worry about it repeating. He didn't make another error for the rest of the game and shut down anything that came his way.

There is still no 100% accurate view of it touching Opacic' arm anyway so its a bit of an irrelevant argument. I think the question should have been asked was Shibasaki hit high.

There is actually.

Slow it down enough and you can see the ball touching the arm clearly. Just have to watch the skin around the ball and see it being pushed in which means the ball touched.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.