Morning
10:00

Team Lists

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Maybe in attack he should be back to his fullback role. Isaako is another Hoffman and Boyd is our best defensive option at left centre.

Maybe they can work out when to shift in attack, Isaako is definitely better bringing the ball back. Bad game from Isaako but I think he's been pretty good for the most part, the attack will improve with time but positionally he's been pretty good and made some quality fullback tackles as well.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
A bit worried about this game.... Thurston and Co. will be right up for the challenge against Big Brother....expect some arsey tries to them with the bounce of the ball going totally their way.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
We gave them a proper hiding in the corresponding game last year despite the refs keeping the scoreline close with a late barrage of penalties.

They are going to be absolutely demoralised this weekend so I expect we will do the same next week.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
What's our record in milestone games. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it Thaiday's 300th game? Surely there's no more motivation than that to win.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Maybe they can work out when to shift in attack, Isaako is definitely better bringing the ball back. Bad game from Isaako but I think he's been pretty good for the most part, the attack will improve with time but positionally he's been pretty good and made some quality fullback tackles as well.

I wouldn’t say bad game from Isaako. Saved a few tries with position and spend - some Boyd would have let through. Attacking wasn’t a game where a new fullback can shine. Milf was solid but kept out of it largely with forwards rolled, KNik was absent bar 1 run and Macca just about lost to Licha ffs. It’s just like his first couple months on the wing he took time to show what he can really do. Give him the season. For me Milf is so obviously a better option at 1 with Bird at 6 but when channel nine commentary is admitting Boyd is shot at fullback you know it’s f***ing obvious!

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I think freshening up the side might actually be good. Just a few change ups to put a few guys on notice and remove any complacency.

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Boyd
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Joffa

14. Turpin
15. McGuire
16. Sims
17. Fifita

18. Carrigan

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I think freshening up the side might actually be good. Just a few change ups to put a few guys on notice and remove any complacency.

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Boyd
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Joffa

14. Turpin
15. McGuire
16. Sims
17. Fifita

18. Carrigan
Staggs can not start. He is not permitted to since he is not in our 30 man squad

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I know we can afford to rest anyone, but watching TPJ last night and I seriously think he needs a week off to freshen up.

Start Fifita in his place

Rico

Rico

QCup Player
Jun 4, 2016

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Boyd
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Joffa

14. Turpin
15. McGuire
16. Sims
17. Fifita

18. Carrigan

Like your thinking Sproj. McGuire needs a massive kick in the arse. Benched indefinitely until discipline can be displayed.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Moose is facing a ban for that hair pull.

Possible 2 match ban [emoji53]

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Contrary conduct.

1 match if he accepts it, 2 matches if he challenges and fails.

Yeah just seen it on the NRL site, they fucked up and said it was McGuire who pulled Coreys hair it was Milford...

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.