Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Just watched it, was a quick pull wasn't even bad.
But seriously discipline, come on boys!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Yeah just seen it on the NRL site, they fucked up and said it was McGuire who pulled Coreys hair it was Milford...

He also pulled Corey's hair against the Panthers, it wasn't just Milford.

It was in the first half right before Katoa knocked on trying to pass the ball from dummy half.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I know we can afford to rest anyone, but watching TPJ last night and I seriously think he needs a week off to freshen up.

Start Fifita in his place
I thought the same thing watching last night - seems either a full season playing bigger minutes or the weight of expectation might be getting to him.

I also think Roberts was either really lazy last night or needs a rest. I’m hoping the latter.

Last edited:
B

Brotherdu

NRL Player
Feb 20, 2017
Like your thinking Sproj. McGuire needs a massive kick in the arse. Benched indefinitely until discipline can be displayed.

Yeah, I agree, I couple of times in the last few weeks, he's made a tackle and turned his back on the play and they've run right past him.....not the only culprit though.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
How dumb is McGuire. Got away with it vs Penrith (Pulling Jarome Luai's hair) - but it was noticed by fans - then decides to push the envelope and do it again but the NRL nab him this time.

Last edited:
Rico

Rico

QCup Player
Jun 4, 2016
Yeah, I agree, I couple of times in the last few weeks, he's made a tackle and turned his back on the play and they've run right past him.....not the only culprit though.

He's not on his own with hair pulling either but seems to be the main culprit on tackle 4 & 5 penalties

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well if McGuire is out, replace him on the bench with Carrigan, the youthful enthusiasm may well be what this side is needing and he has well and truly earned his shot.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'm really unimpressed with McGuire too. Pulling hair twice in 2 games is just a shit **** of a thing to do. He doesn't seem as good as in previous years either, and I agree with that person who said he falls for every dummy. I mentioned before how I noticed that he can get lazy in lateral defence too, it's probably related. So many breaks on replay you can see him being the defender that attackers go past.

Last edited:
Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Watching the storm and rabbits game. Storm are so clinical. We aren’t even in the same universe as them unfortunately

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Watching the storm and rabbits game. Storm are so clinical. We aren’t even in the same universe as them unfortunately

Apparently they were meant to struggle without Cronk. I think they struggled for a few weeks but somehow have got everything sorted. I'm a bit salty about it honestly.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Apparently they were meant to struggle without Cronk. I think they struggled for a few weeks but somehow have got everything sorted. I'm a bit salty about it honestly.

I think Smith was always their chief organiser, and then Gunster went up a level since last year too.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
They have lost heaps without Cronk. Last year they looked absolutely unbeatable, similar to what they look now except their 5th set options were absolutely clinical, so they'd pin you down your end the whole 80.

This year they are still an amazing team but they just don't have that ridiculous edge of previous years. I still think they're a top 2-3 team, I just don't think they are daylight above the rest of the Comp anymore.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
They have lost heaps without Cronk. Last year they looked absolutely unbeatable, similar to what they look now except their 5th set options were absolutely clinical, so they'd pin you down your end the whole 80.

This year they are still an amazing team but they just don't have that ridiculous edge of previous years. I still think they're a top 2-3 team, I just don't think they are daylight above the rest of the Comp anymore.

Still daylight above the broncos. It's been that way for so so long

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.