Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

We should re-do the Wayne poll to be honest.

**** this team. **** you Wayne. Can broncos stop playing Sam Thaiday, his 300 game is gone. What u can say about Boyd. Why the hell he is in team. Wayne future is all done with broncos after this game.
I was pissed off last year when Boyd was given a four year contract worth over $3m when he’s a broken down crock. Bennett used to tell players when their time was up.
I was even more pissed off when Thaiday wasn’t told to retire or play Qld Cup this year.
What pisses me off the most is that most people on here want Bennett’s contract extended. I didn’t want him brought back in 2015. I thought we should’ve moved on for good even though I didn’t think it was a bad decision or a step backwards.
Whatever happens now we’re stuck with Boyd on the books until the end of 2021. We won’t be winning a premiership until 2022 at the minimum.

**** this team. **** you Wayne. Can broncos stop playing Sam Thaiday, his 300 game is gone. What u can say about Boyd. Why the hell he is in team. Wayne future is all done with broncos after this game.
I was pissed off last year when Boyd was given a four year contract worth over $3m when he’s a broken down crock. Bennett used to tell players when their time was up.
I was even more pissed off when Thaiday wasn’t told to retire or play Qld Cup this year.
What pisses me off the most is that most people on here want Bennett’s contract extended. I didn’t want him brought back in 2015. I thought we should’ve moved on for good even though I didn’t think it was a bad decision or a step backwards.
Whatever happens now we’re stuck with Boyd on the books until the end of 2021. We won’t be winning a premiership until 2022 at the minimum.

Yeah, mate. It always is. My point stands. Milford gave them the ball on the third and they scored on that next set. He lost us this game because the dumb millionaire can't count to six..

I won’t argue your point about Milfs dumb kick but that play seems pretty indicative of the whole teams attack this year.
It’s like we’re a junior team watching what all the top tier teams do week in and week out and we try to replicate it but it ends up being a poor imitation.

Last edited:
Watching Wayne in the presser and you can clearly tell in his face and demeanor that he knows our season is over. He may also be emotional within himself because he knows he won't be with us next year.

Either way, it's just sad to see. I haven't been this deflated and disappointed in a season since the Griffin years. We are better than this, the team and coaching staff are better than this but for reasons we may not know, we just aren't able to deliver and what's sad is, you can see us trying but as soon as we give away a penalty or drop the ball, we surrender and lose confidence. This team lacks confidence BIG time and I mean BIG time.

My advice to the fans who somehow still think we can win the premiership this season, please leave fools paradise and buckle up, major problems are ahead for our club.

So how did that Boyd switch back work out? Score a few tries. Set up a bunch more. Not let in a few tries while standing around with hands on hips...

Playing a first game rookie at centre in a must win game for no reason other than to accomodate Boyd to fullback? That didn’t cost a try did it now or risk scarring the blokes development at all...

Playing a 3 man bench when blokes out on their feet just toughens up right...

Great game from our halfback guaranteed for the year so glad dont have a plan b...

honestly f*** the WB obsessed fan club vibe. You don’t need to be a coaching genius to work out how ridiculously dumb some of these decisions are. They’re the decisions you laugh at when bottom 4 teams make and say poor blokes that’s why your in the bottom 4.

I appreciate the sarcasm and smugness is a little much but this is all beyond a joke at this point. With WB playing games in the media in preparation for his non renewal which is greatest crime in NRL I’m sure if u ask WB. I’m prepared to hire Gould on a one week contract immediately after TPJ signature to give WB the hard facts. He’s done as a coach at Broncs. He gone on at least a year too long now. Take a very nice deal with more back office or leave immediately.

Last edited:
Yeah, mate. It always is. My point stands. Milford gave them the ball on the third and they scored on that next set. He lost us this game because the dumb millionaire can't count to six..

He copped plenty for that, and still is.

But try not to let your blind hatred for Milford distract from the fact that Nikorima can't play at a first grade level unless we rename the sport "Dummy and run". Much like his predessecor in that regard, except at least Hunt knew when to pass and when not to.

I'm almost willing to disregard most of the error in judgements that Milford has at the end of sets, purely because the poor **** has to do everything himself. We NEED a Halfback.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Knowing we gave Darius 4 years on big $ is just beyond me. The man has declined so much in one year its almost sad to watch.

After watching this season (especially tonight) It has become overwhelming clear we won’t win a Comp with Macca at hooker, and Kodi at half.
Whilst I can’t deny Maccas defensive heart, his attacking ability is seriously laughable at times. How he is the best Queensland rugby league has to offer I’m not sure .

We have so many quality players out there trying their guts out (tpj, lodge, even Milford). It’s so frustrating to watch a team that shoots themselves in the foot from the get go by running out plodders like McCullough, Boyd and Thaiday.

You aint getting no damn tree fiddy

Who’s the hooker out of form? If you’re referring to Macca, he’s never had “form”
He had shit form.

One of the funniest things was seeing him get hooked in Origin 3.

His fan boys on here would have had fits.

Maybe, just maybe, people on here need to realise that, as your hooker touches the ball almost every ruck, then maybe your hooker needs to pose an attacking threat; which Macca doesn’t.

Broncos premiership hookers - Walters, Ryan/Driscoll, Lee, Priddis, Berrigan.....all good in attack.

He copped plenty for that, and still is.

But try not to let your blind hatred for Milford distract from the fact that Nikorima can't play at a first grade level unless we rename the sport "Dummy and run". Much like his predessecor in that regard, except at least Hunt knew when to pass and when not to.

I'm almost willing to disregard most of the error in judgements that Milford has at the end of sets, purely because the poor **** has to do everything himself. We NEED a Halfback.
Hunt got us into the finals in 2014 when he was the only half and he had Hoggman as a 5/8...

He had shit form.

One of the funniest things was seeing him get hooked in Origin 3.

His fan boys on here would have had fits.

Maybe, just maybe, people on here need to realise that, as your hooker touches the ball almost every ruck, then maybe your hooker needs to pose an attacking threat; which Macca doesn’t.

Broncos premiership hookers - Walters, Ryan/Driscoll, Lee, Priddis, Berrigan.....all good in attack.
this

We have the talent just lacking the vision and balls to make it happen. I would even put Oates to lock great hole runner and penetrates defenses with had straight running instead of reversing and slow play the ball

The scariest thing for me is that even if we were to sign a top quality halfback I do not think it would make a difference right now.

Our biggest issues are psychological and unfortunately that's only fixed by a change in culture or a new leadership group that begins with the coach.

I personally don't think we will be premiership contenders until we fix our spine and that means finding a new 1,7 and 9.

And couldn't deliver when it counted. That's his M.O.
Sorry I thought that Milford’s excuse was that he was doing everything.

Don’t recall you all lining up to defend Hunt when he was doing everything.

The scariest thing for me is that even if we were to sign a top quality halfback I do not think it would make a difference right now.

Our biggest issues are psychological and unfortunately that's only fixed by a change in culture or a new leadership group that begins with the coach.

I personally don't think we will be premiership contenders until we fix our spine and that means finding a new 1,7 and 9.
We need to hire a winning half.

I said Maloney at the start of the year and I got shit on.

He’s the sort of half that we need.

While the milf no try was a howler, Roberts clearly knocked the ball on for his try. I can live with the second try but that one was clear as day.

We just played like busted's.
I think he knocked it on but the vision was shithouse. You couldn’t overrule it based on a suspicion.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.