Round 22 Discussion

Fonua hasn't improved at all. He's always been capable of the odd freak play...but he's also guilty of making some really basic and costly errors.

We should sign him up, he would fit right in.

H/T

Roosters 16 lead Raiders 10

Raiders still in the hunt on the back of a Ferguson try which featured a trademark run from BHQ favourite Josh Papalii.

Get the feeling the Raiders may cause an upset here. Roosters are a little patchy.

H/T

Roosters 16 lead Raiders 10

Raiders still in the hunt on the back of a Ferguson try which featured a trademark run from BHQ favourite Josh Papalii.

Get the feeling the Raiders may cause an upset here. Roosters are a little patchy.

Personally I still think the roosters will get it, although not convincingly

It feels wrong, but I'm cheering for the Roosters here. Canberra not making the 8 would help us make the finals and possibly get Milford quicker before he changes his mind.

It feels wrong, but I'm cheering for the Roosters here. Canberra not making the 8 would help us make the finals and possibly get Milford quicker before he changes his mind.

Yeah mate I'm cheering for the rorters too

Canberra were my third team but I'm off em now. They can EAD

Papalli is pretty much Thaiday, if Thaiday was much better.

I agree. At the same time, a properly conditioned and fit Thaiday, with a coach who knows how to use his back rowers, Thaiday would be a top back rower

Thaiday needs to stop wasting all his energy arguing with the refs

I'm cheering every team that plays against the Raiders this year, you know I used to not mind them so much but after Furner(s) and their shitty comments I've grown to dislike them. Thankfully the Roosters won and here's hoping the Raiders don't make the playoffs.

Papalli is pretty much Thaiday, if Thaiday was much better.
Except Thaiday plays for Australia and Papalli doesn't, oh he's also won a grand final. I'm not a huge fan of Thaiday as a captain but he's by no means an average or bad player, he's a fantastic player who IMO has just been in the wrong position and suffered from poor halves and an average game plan. He did win the Dally M backrower of the year twice in a row did he not? He's certainly a very good player even if I don't want him to have the captaincy.

Last edited:
Can't see why Snowden was put on report for that, no way was that worthy of a report.

His flick pass to Uate also made our match end up as a draw.... not that it really matters I guess, since our P/D is horrific anyway.

Every decision Hook has ever made...has been wrong!

Cronulla vs. Newcastle was very much a middle of the road game. Neither team was really 'on' but in the end a determined finish saw the Knights prevail. I thought the Newcastle backs made all the difference in that set.

Good to see a former Bronco do well.

Raiders could drop out of the 8 this round hehehe

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Financeguy
  • Inknition
  • MrTickyMcG
  • JamesC
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.