Round 22 Discussion

Awesome try in the 20s.

Melbourne were forced to bring the ball back into the field of play, were struggling to make ground before a nice spread saw them score a sweet 80m try.

The game has been riddled with plenty of errors but there's been a few stand-outs. Particularly Joe Stimson from Melbourne. May take a year or two, but he's versatile for a big man.

Lolz, Munster just ran past Hoffman without getting touched.

Smart try to Munster.

Have no idea how he missed the Queensland Cup Team of the Year. If it wasn't for Slater, he'd be a certain starter in the Storm's line-up.

Where does he play?

:laugh: Vossy read my mind.

And Melbourne stuff up another kick-off.

Last edited:
Why would you continue pushing the play off a dusty offload?

There was nothing doing and it isn't like the player's minds are on the job.

Melbourne should make them pay.

Duffie with an AFL-esque try.

I remember writing a piece pre-salary scandal that people subconsciously hate Melbourne for employing similar tactics from rival sports. The AFL mark tries, the dirty Union ruck tactics etc.

COOPER!!! :laugh:

Melbourne cannot accept a kick-off in the second half.

Elgey down in the exact same part of the field as he was against Brisbane, but he doesn't have to go off so the referees don't even bother looking at it.

Wonder if he was hit high?

Oh bullshit.

Not even a penalty against Melbourne.

Yet again. The refs can't get a simple ruling right even after reviewing it.

Surely the video referees can't screw this up for the Titans.

TRY Mead, play on referees, don't replay it to death.

Just mind blowing how the vid ref could **** that up. Penalty and sin bin at least, penalty try I would not have complained about either.

Munster having a field day.

Titans getting exposed around the ruck.

Just mind blowing how the vid ref could **** that up. Penalty and sin bin at least, penalty try I would not have complained about either.

Yeah 50/50 on the penalty try but fmd, not even a penalty and bin?

Smith and Slater will be more remembered and will receive more allacodes in retirement but I feel Cronk is the most important player in the team.

Jeez, how easy was that?

Hat Trick to Munster.

Gaz reckons he can play left centre. I reckon you just have to find a spot for him somewhere.

I want to see more of this guy.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Cavalo
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • heartly87
  • Alec
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.