Round 22 Discussion

Tedesco is so legit, hope he stays injury free, exciting to watch.

P.S - got 7/8 this week in the tipping, pretty happy with that, only missed the Sharks.

Last edited:
I bet the Greenhouse is lamenting that that loss makes their top 2 aspirations even harder ;)

**** I get a sadistic pleasure out of watching Ricky fail.

Watching the replay of the Sharks vs Cowboys game.

I think they need to change the drop kick rule.

If you're not restarting play, kicking a penalty goal or making a genuine attempt at field goal then it's a knock on.

That Morgan incident was ugly.

Last edited:
It amazes me how quiet Archer has been over the 'drop-goal' rule. If the Cowboys managed to win the game on the back of that call, it could have cost Cronulla a shot at making the Top 4. I can't see any side winning it from outside the four, so effectively you've cost them a real shot at the premiership.

Yet we've heard nothing.

Perhaps Chiddy & Patten used the conventions of common law and went searching for precedents? That would make sense because there was a famous incident in the 2011 Finals where Benji Marshall scored a controversial try over what appeared to be a knock-on. In contrast to this situation, the referees deemed that Benji had kicked it prior to the ball touching the ground. In the Morgan example, he clearly grazes the ball AFTER it's made contact.

Hopefully Archer explains the situation so we're not left in the dark.

I'd also like to see Michael Buettner explain how Jayson Bukuya's effort to trap Michael Morgan in the in-goal wasn't a shoulder charge. The incident occurred in the 78th minute and it's clear that initial contact was a shoulder charge.

I'm sure Willie Mason, who escaped penalty but didn't escape the judiciary, would appreciate an answer as well as he considers contesting the charge.

Was it on Woods? Should've been given a medal.

Or Australian of the Year.

I'm pretty sure you blokes would love to have Aaron Woods playing for us making around 20 hitups, at least 30 tackles, around 150 meters and popping a few offloads in the absence of McGuire :laugh:

I'm pretty sure you blokes would love to have Aaron Woods playing for us making around 20 hitups, at least 30 tackles, around 150 meters and popping a few offloads in the absence of McGuire :laugh:

I'd rather miss the finals than see Aaron Woods in Broncos colours.

I'd rather miss the finals than see Aaron Woods in Broncos colours.

I would rather miss the finals and have Paul Gallen kick me repeatedly in the dick than have Aaron Woods in Broncos colours. Fucking homeless Jesus

I'm pretty sure you blokes would love to have Aaron Woods playing for us making around 20 hitups, at least 30 tackles, around 150 meters and popping a few offloads in the absence of McGuire

I would rather dig my own eyes out with a spoon, then have him at the Broncos.

I dont really understand the hate for Woods. He's not a dirty player or anything. I think if he was a QLDer we'd love him.

So a very loose swinging arm is a week but a deliberate headbutt isn't?! FMD this is a joke

Tedesco is so legit, hope he stays injury free, exciting to watch.

P.S - got 7/8 this week in the tipping, pretty happy with that, only missed the Sharks.
I'm up to 137 th in the Fox comp and I tipped the Sharks ! Only ended up with 6/8.. Firkin Broncos and Raiders let me down

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Spoon
  • Galah
  • Painin the Haas
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.