Round 22 Discussion

Knights/Roosters time.

Surely the Roosters can't dog it right? A Top 4 side has to win at some point right?

Storm might have to think legitimately about not re-signing Slater, would relieve the salary cap pressure and would give Munster the 1 jersey for the next decade. Not sure how many good seasons Slater has left, seems to be pretty injury prone these days.

Knights/Roosters time.

Surely the Roosters can't dog it right? A Top 4 side has to win at some point right?
I'll be cheering on the Knights. A win would be great for our top 2 chances.

Knights are playing for pride. Players are playing for their future.

That tends to result in an upset.

But, I just think the Roosters will be too strong for them and while I think Knights will give it a good crack, I think Roosters will finish them off in the final quarter.

Melbourne won't pull a Manly. Slater is basically signed & sealed till 2017. If he suffers another major injury, that maybe the end of him but the Storm will give him one last contract, possibly with the idea of having Billy retire from representative footy and dedicate himself to the Storm.

If they did pull a Manly, who would they even sign? They should be able to afford most of their up and comers, and I can't see Duffie costing them the bank so they should be sweet.

Time to see what Hastings have got.

I don't understand the Knights thought process here.

Gidley is the worst fullback in the competition, but is passable in the halves. Why not throw Mamo, Gagai or Ross at fullback and starting preparing for 2016?

The Knights edge maybe the worst defensive unit I've seen in the game.

Easy points everytime.

Archer needs to get tougher on sin-bins.

I don't know how many there's been this season, but I doubt it would be more than 22. If it was my call, they'd be far more common and it would lead to a more exciting game.

Also more quick-taps.

Archer needs to get tougher on sin-bins.

I don't know how many there's been this season, but I doubt it would be more than 22. If it was my call, they'd be far more common and it would lead to a more exciting game.

Also more quick-taps.
I think there was one a few weeks ago. I'd say there haven't been more than 10 this year. They may as well get rid of the rule as it is now, because they never use it.

There have been 10 sin bins this year.

That's the tally I have.

The last sin bin was Marty Kapow in Round 20.

Last edited:
That's one of the worst attempts I've seen all year from Ross. Naiqama against Parra was brutal as well, but to baulk when the ball is within your grasp is disgraceful.

That's what happens when you play an out and out fullback on the wing.

Roosters by how many?

The last sin bin was Marty Kapow in Round 20.

Which was more or less an early shower for Taupau. The game was over, the Tigers weren't coming back and it was just silly stuff from Marty.

Take away the mandatory one-punch rule bins, I wonder how many remain?

Has anyone at all been binned for punching this year?

Wighton and Leutele both got marched in Round 1.

That's the only instance I remember.

Yeah, they were the only sin bins for punching.

2 were for punching.

6 were for professional fouls.

1 was for dissent and the other was for a swinging arm on Maloney.

Last edited:
Love your work Freak.

The game is in a little bit of a lull. Roosters should be scoring tries but aren't coming up the right options.

Scott and Randell are done for the afternoon.

I can see the Roosters hitting 50 by the 70th minute.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • RolledOates
  • Lozza
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Clintos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.