Round 22 Discussion

This time Taylor throws an intercept pass. Haha!

Game over!

**** me dead the refereeing has gone to shit this year. That was a professional foul.

Warriors outside backs are off the charts when it comes to bringing it out of there own end.

Manu Vatuvei
Ken maumalo
Solomone Kata
David Fusitua

I would take any those but Ken Maumalo looks like a beast

Okay that was a pretty nice try.

Good kick Hayne.

Titans finally have a guy that can put in good kicks consistently.

Last edited:
Despite that intercept pass Hayne has actually looked pretty good considering he hasn't played in 2 years.

Pretty good win for the Warriors. So typical of them to show up when they've got no right to though. Titans were ordinary and looked fatigued early on. Disappointing from them but they have had a big week which looks to have knocked them around.

It's clear centre is not where Hayne belongs.

Honestly, I think he should be 5/8. Or fullback but he needs his hands on the ball often playing on both sides of the field.

It's clear centre is not where Hayne belongs.

Honestly, I think he should be 5/8. Or fullback but he needs his hands on the ball often playing on both sides of the field.

I think he'll be back at fullback next week. He's a freak.

He certainly still looking like he's got it. Rusty, but still got it.

They just showed on the telly Hayne touched the ref. I doubt they will suspend him though.

Thurston just tackled Moses in mid-air ahile kicking and put him over horizontal but no penalty and no report, as we know there are two standards for the big names and everyone else.

When was the last time the Cowboys played this bad?

I thought the hype would get to Hayne, so for him to produce the plays he did speaks volumes of him as a player.

Ultimately, it was a good win for the Warriors. Despite being 10-all at half-time, I thought they were comfortably on top in the physical contest and it was only their handling that kept the Titans in it.

They really frustrated the Titans with their defence in the second half and were able to capitilise on some loose passes from the halves.

Before the game, I said that the winner would make the Top 8. While they've fallen well below expectations, the Warriors may find themselves in the thick of it once again.

I don't think it's the Cows because the refs are trying to help them but the Tigers have been premiership quality this afternoon.

Moses is turning into a consistently good half. Hannant is injured.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • HarryAllan7
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.