Round 22 Discussion

Sydney with a rookie halves combination.

Let's see how they perform after last week's demolition of Brisbane.

Cleary scores off the back of a Copley mistake.

Same as it ever was.

I still can't believe Tupou won an Origin series.

That was sweet from Cleary.

He has a lot of class about him, Nate. Wouldn't be surprised to see him up there with the best halves in the latter part of the 2010s to early 2020s.

That was the worst strip call all year.

Merrin dead-set offloaded that ball, what was the Roosters player meant to do? Not intercept it?

Benefit of the doubt should always go to the defensive side in those situations. If you're not good enough to hold onto the ball, bad luck.

Macca wouldn't have missed that tackle. :rolleyes:

Onya Grevs!

Tony Archer said the video refs didn't have sufficient evidence to overturn the on-field call of no try for Blake Austin's try.

Last edited:
That's just like Penrith.

Right as they should be going into the break with a comfortable 12 point lead, they concede an incredibly soft line-break through the middle.

They were fortunate Copley didn't have a lot of space to work in, otherwise it'd be the Roosters going into the sheds with their tails up.

Two quick tries, and suddenly this looks like it will be a dominant Panthers victory.

Last edited:
Cleary is a fucking star.

Jot that down as a try of the season candidate.

Nathan Cleary is having a career game at the moment.

So much for Roosters finishing the season strong.

It's just back to the same old shit they have been dishing up for the whole season.

You could fit a truck through that gap.

If anyone feels bad about our defence, just look at this Roosters defence.

It's amazing what happens when they're under pressure.

The signs were there last week, unfortunately for us, the Broncos constantly found ways to shoot themselves in the foot.

This could get really ugly if the Roosters aren't careful.

A couple of late tries to the Roosters, just to keep the Panthers in check.

The Panthers right edge in particular has been very easy to exploit. Cartwright and Blake can misread the play relatively easily.

I really like Cordner.

You leave the smallest hole on that side and he'll run straight through it.

I think he has been one of the Roosters shining lights in one of their worst seasons.

Cordner would have to be one of the first picked for the Four Nations.

Sensational player.

Penrith are really coming of age. While I believe 2016 will be too early for a lot of them, they've got the players coming through who can make a premiership tilt.

With Tamou coming on board next year, it's hard picturing a finals series without them.

As for the Roosters, it was the story of their season. Right as things were coming good, they lost Pearce and it was back to square one.

Cordner would have to be one of the first picked for the Four Nations.

Sensational player.

Penrith are really coming of age. While I believe 2016 will be too early for a lot of them, they've got the players coming through who can make a premiership tilt.

With Tamou coming on board next year, it's hard picturing a finals series without them.

As for the Roosters, it was the story of their season. Right as things were coming good, they lost Pearce and it was back to square one.

Great that I have an ally on this issue. Cordner was one of the best players on the field in Origin 1 this year and is really the only Roosters player that makes an impact in every single game. I would have no hesitation in picking him in the 2nd row for Australia.

Can you believe that Nathan Cleary has only played 9 games of first grade? He seriously plays like he has many years of experience under his belt. He is unbelievably good.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • Dash
  • HarryAllan7
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Wild Horse
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.