Round 22 Discussion

Tigers playing very well.Cowboys dropping the ball alot and their stars are all having shockers. Cowboys definitely getting the rub of the green ref wise.

Boy the refs really giving the Cows every opportunity they can here.

That was a double movement but looked like Thirston did it so I'd give it a try. Try of the season contender

I'm not exactly a cows fan, but that was 100% a double movement. LMAO at how bad the refereeing is getting.

Wow that was a huge call.

I don't think you could say it was conclusive.

Credit where it's due, Jason Taylor drew a line in the sand and ever since then he's achieved three results.

The Tigers destiny is in their hands. With the Titans (H), Panthers (A), Warriors (A) and Raiders (H) they control whether or not they make the eight and could even find themselves with a home semi if they continue to display the energy we saw from them today.

It was an impressive performance today. They stood up against one of the best packs in the game and just gave the Cowboys very little to work with.

On their day, the Cows would have been more patient with the footy but they simply didn't offer the Tigers enough respect. It may just cost them a Top 4 spot when it's all said and done.

Ben Hunt was the only halfback playing for a Queensland based team who won a game this week, just so everyone is aware. #RidiculousAndrewVossFacts

Yeah the last call was dubious but seriously, the refs were giving the Cows everything that game except the try to Bowen (which I believe was the correct call) and the Tigers definitely deserved to win that. I'm wondering if this might well be the season where the bottom four teams will actually be going in stronger then most of the top four.

They just showed on the telly Hayne touched the ref. I doubt they will suspend him though.

They won't. For two reasons.

The ref backed into Hayne, and a Grade One charge isn't enough to be suspended.

The players that were suspended missed games because of loading.

They won't. For two reasons.

The ref backed into Hayne, and a Grade One charge isn't enough to be suspended.

The players that were suspended missed games because of loading.

No I don't think he should be charged. This whole touching refs stuff is a joke considering they are always getting in the way.I think it's a joke that Frizell missed a game for his "offence". Hayne played well today,considering his absence from the game. Will be interesting to see how GC go for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
I thought the Bowen no try and the Tedesco try should have been the same result, either both no tries or both tries. The bunker is a joke.

Anyone notice that's now 5 games in a row where the losing team has scored 14 points?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • barker
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.