Round 22 Discussion

Graham could be missing a week or two.

Doesn't have the best record either.

This has been coming for a while. The sharks are one of the worst 3rd positioned sides this deep in a while. Their easy draw has been overshadowing their poor performances

Sharks are falling apart. Good for us on the ladder and good for us next week

This half has been coming for a long time for the Sharks. They haven't been playing that well of late, but the quality of opposition has let them off the hook so many times. Now they find themselves against a team that can play well in patches and have the strike to score points and they've conceded 24 straight points.

Big second half coming up, I'm interested to see what Canberra can do. Like Brisbane, they can't think this 16 point scoreline is enough to get home, they really need to ramp it up.

As the defending premiers? Nah, there's definitely a pattern on display here. They've satisfied the desire now and the late season is catching up to them

Happens every year. Same thing happened with us at this time. Just takes too much to go back to back and the desire just isn't there.

Flanagan is going off in the dressing room.

I thought the Cowboys looked even better in 2016 than 2015, then JT got injured against the Bulldogs and it just derailed all the momentum they had. They drew the short straw playing Melbourne in Melbourne and really pulled off a mammoth victory against the Broncos. For all odds, they should have fallen then and there.

I don't think Cronulla can be written off just yet. They're without arguably their most valuable player against a team that plays well in patches. It's a tall order, but I think they'll still trouble teams in the finals.

Magnificent try to Beale.

Holmes is such a quality talent.

Oh wow! Austin actually knocked it out and Bird gathered it.

Flukey try to Beale...

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • MrMoore
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.