Round 22 Discussion

It definitely has been brought up amongst this forum but I mean not even the commentators question it when it's clear as day an elbow to the throat. I think the main thing that annoys me is that it was melbourne who did it and cooper cronk last week copped a huge Wack to the jaw and wasn't even looked at.

Klein was poor last night.

While it's consistent with a lot of incidents we've seen this year, Morgan should have been binned for deliberately playing at the ball from an offside position. It's a professional foul everyday of the week, but since Maloney did a similar thing in Round 3, the referees are just going to excuse all other incidents.

And Linnett should have been sent for the elbow. He'll get off scott free, but it's amazing how much leeway the players have been shown the past 5 years. Any other time, it's an automatic send off and he'd be fronting the judiciary.

There were other calls as well, I have no idea how Klein isn't under any pressure.

You are usually fairly intelligent but this is laughable. There was one in the Thursday game the exact same. When has that ever been a send off? Never in the history of the game been a send off with a ball carrier raising his elbow.

You are usually fairly intelligent but this is laughable. There was one in the Thursday game the exact same. When has that ever been a send off? Never in the history of the game been a send off with a ball carrier raising his elbow.

It was a send off through out the history of the game - even The King wasn't immune to it. Just one of those situations like tripping where the players have been given leeway and it's become a farce.

It was a send off through out the history of the game - even The King wasn't immune to it. Just one of those situations like tripping where the players have been given leeway and it's become a farce.

For that? Was no malice in it at all. Different thing if he was running with his arm up then pushed out aggressively. I see that week in week out. They just do it to protect themselves. It was only highlighted because bromwich went down

For that? Was no malice in it at all. Different thing if he was running with his arm up then pushed out aggressively. I see that week in week out. They just do it to protect themselves. It was only highlighted because bromwich went down

For a stiff arm fend? You'd be surprised.

It seems to be policed a lot more in Union these days than League, and we saw why last night.

Raised forearms used to be a reportable offence, as well.

There is no need for it. There are other ways to brace for the impact.

Knights about to win two consecutive games for the first time since 2015.

lol@Worriors.

Next time play us during a non-Origin round ya useless *****.

Kane Linnett charged, but will not miss any games with an early plea.

anigif_enhanced-18577-1432001082-2.gif

Last night's game, Gould was going off like he was with the Sharks, saying Melbourne have been off-side all year and that someone must have had a word to the refs for them to start pinging it.

Um, no. They were playing the Cowboys, of course they were going to find stuff to penalise them for.

Also, it were those penalties that kept the Cows in the game. That's the only reason they didn't fall in a heap. They got mountains of free possession and Melbourne were drained from a defensive workload that they'd normally not have to endure.

Seriously, no expectations on playing the ball.

Why is Hodgson always in two minds these days?

Last year he destroyed thhe Sharks through the middle of the ruck. The message should be to get him running out of dummy, just like he did for the Papalii try.

Raiders have come to life ever since Leilua received that generous penalty.

Sure has, momentum has changed huge since that penalty that led to the Raiders first try.

That was an brilliant read from Cotric, this kid has a huge future

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Jazza
  • IceWorks
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.