LIVE Round 22 Discussion

I don't think this is a result that's great for us (manly beating the roosters). Chances are we will win 3 out of 4 max. If roosters won, yes it'd put a top 2 out of reach but it would also cut manly completely out of the top 4 race. Now they have a very easy run home (bottom 3 teams with Penrith last round)...

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Panthers getting rorted here.

I can understand May's no try but that Peachey one was a dead set try. Eisenhuth wasn't impeded at all.

JayPee

QCup Player
There is some weird calls in this game already. That last play was not a knock on

JayPee

QCup Player
Panthers getting rorted here.

I can understand May's no try but that Peachey one was a dead set try. Eisenhuth wasn't impeded at all.
It was about the same as the one you were telling me was a no try last night. Don't get caught standing in the line

JayPee

QCup Player
Wasn't even close to being the same...
It was exactly the same lol a bloke that overruns the play and then gets caught in the way. How isn't it any different? Eisunhuth sells it the same way Austin did except he fell over. They both could have made the tackle. It's how it is if people want a black and white rule

JayPee

QCup Player
Why do people make Lolohea go into jungle ball? That is his strength. Just let him kick it. Putting pressure on him to make it into a scramble play is just silly

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
The first half has been Penrith to a tee. They've easily been the better side this afternoon, but their attention to detail and execution has let them down. To give away three penalties while in possession is just poor and they've given the Tigers a sniff they shouldn't have.

Penrith maybe infront, but they have to be mindful that one of their tries came off a Tigers mistake. Wests have actually created two tries, Penrith only one. I think Penrith will run away with it in the second half, but they need to show more commitment on the field.

I don't watch many Penrith games but Nathan Cleary is a talent and a half, classy passing game.... on a side note, if the tigers get within 10 points of the panthers it showcases what a mistake it was to sack Ivan Cleary for griffin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter