Round 22 Discussion

Roosters 1-17.

Brian Kelly is out for Manly with Brad Parker taking his place and Kelepi Tanginoa added to the bench.

Who are we going for? I can't remember the last time I was this divided over who I wanted to win.

Who are we going for? I can't remember the last time I was this divided over who I wanted to win.

I would love to see Manly get flogged because my uncle is currently up in QLD staying with us and he is a huge Manly supporter..

But then again, the Roosters losing helps us.. So I'll lean more towards Manly.

I'm going to need a shower after that.

Manly bombed a try there.

Parker held the ball instead of passing to Wright. But they get the next best result and are applying heaps of pressure on Roosters.

He passed it to Wright this time!

Nice pass from Radley to put Tupou over.

That has to be a try to Mitchell.

Hang on a minute, that was a penalty earlier in the year when Tapine was penalized for stripping the ball after Hodgson fell off the tackle.

Lol Manly are gone.

Roosters scoring at will here.

Winterstein just sent Manu flying.. And then sets up Tom for a try.

Manly needed that. They needed some momentum going into half time.

They needed that big time, off the back of a slack kick chase out wide giving Manly momentum to move. Things like that come back to haunt you.

Bahahaha what a pass from DCE.. Straight to nobody.

That try to mitchell under the rules isnt a try. Once somebody falls off it is still classed as two in the tackle. Eels got penalised for it a few weeks ago. Stupid rule but they clearly got it wrong

That try to mitchell under the rules isnt a try. Once somebody falls off it is still classed as two in the tackle. Eels got penalised for it a few weeks ago. Stupid rule but they clearly got it wrong

Yep inconsistency is the new consistency. Archer will either:

A - Not mention it
B - Say they got it right for reasons

Active Now

• davidp
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • cento
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.