Round 22 Discussion

How was Smith not penalized for how long he was in that tackle??

Really don't like the thought of facing either of these teams anytime soon. The both look solid in attack and defensively strong. Throw in there the pure ass that the storm seem to have on their side.

Fairly proud of this effort considering losing cooper and winterstein the first 5mins and bolton has been a passenger the whole match. Confident we can win 3 of 4 remaining. Broncos will be the hardest

Cowboys were shot once they lost two players in the opening 10 minutes. Just not their year with all the injuries.

Fairly proud of this effort considering losing cooper and winterstein the first 5mins and bolton has been a passenger the whole match. Confident we can win 3 of 4 remaining. Broncos will be the hardest

You are Cowboys supporter?

Serious question... why aren't you a cowboys forum?

Saying you are proud of a 20 point loss says alot about how far melbourne are in front of this comp atm.

Who commentated the Dragons game

All club supporters are welcome. He's not trolling, so why not? I for one appreciate his inputs when he's genuinely talking footy.
I never said he couldn't or shouldn't be here.... didn't even suggest it....... if I'm a fan of a club, personally I'd prefer to be talking about it with fans of my club (eg a home game is better to go to than an away game isn't it?)

Saying you are proud of a 20 point loss says alot about how far melbourne are in front of this comp atm.
I'd be willing to say if not for those two injuries, it would have been a totally different game. We'll never know now, but even with the injuries Melbourne never really ran away it and two of their tries director explored the injured player position... Scums through and through.

Could that game have highlighted the blights of NRL anymore

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • blacknwhite
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • heartly87
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Big Del
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • RolledOates
  • BRC088
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.