Round 22 Discussion

Nice offload from Papali'i.

Mannering loses it cold, penalty Warriors for a strip.

These refs are useless.

RTS didn't even touch it by the Warriors were pinged for intentional offside.

The refs were looking directly at it.

Oh that was nice from the Bulldogs.

Especially Hopoate with that final pass.

Storm are considering trying to fight the grading Chambers received for his crusher tackle and get it downgraded.

I think they would be stupid to do so. It was one of the worst crusher tackles I've seen in a long time. If they lose, he is pretty much out for the season unless they lose their first finals game and make the GF.

Storm are considering trying to fight the grading Chambers received for his crusher tackle and get it downgraded.

I think they would be stupid to do so. It was one of the worst crusher tackles I've seen in a long time. If they lose, he is pretty much out for the season unless they lose their first finals game and make the GF.

All it would take is Cam Smith going "Heeeey" like Fonzie, and it'll be fine.

Wow! Raiders 12-0!

Massive upset brewing here...can they keep it up?

He'll be fine IMO, maybe just a slap on the wrist. He's a Rooster.

Flipped a player a little past the horizontal, and was the only tackler. Pretty much let go straight away though.

He'll be fine. That sounds like it will be a Grade One and he's a cleanskin IIRC so he won't have any loading or carryover points.

He'll get off with the early guilty plea.

Great first half. And now the traditional choking of the lead. By the Raiders.

Here comes the famous Raiders choke.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.