Round 22 - Dragons vs. Broncos - Post Match Discussion

I thought Wallace actually had a decent cameo on Sunday. Couple of his touches really got us rolling forward and nearly lead to points.

I noticed that too.

Overall, it seems like Hunt's positional change has invigorated the whole side.

Oh FFS give the Wallace talk a rest will you ....!! :001_rolleyes:

I thought Wallace actually had a decent cameo on Sunday. Couple of his touches really got us rolling forward and nearly lead to points.

I gave him the one point this week...

cheeky.jpg

Yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic about Hunt. A month ago I thought there honestly was about 10% chance he'd play to his potential and make a great half for us. I'd say that number is a bit higher now. Still a long way to go though.

Hunt has surprised me as well, his imagination and skill level are traits that I was unaware that he had, it is no coincidence that we are unbeaten since he became a starter. Hook should have probably made the switch a lot earlier, I mean Wallace was only out of form for more than a year. I know it's for a different topic but if we had even a half decent coach who actually knew how to run a first grade side, then we would be sitting somewhere in the 8. I don't care who we recruit for next year, it will mean nothing until we appoint a new leader. He is the Peter Wallace of the coaching field and the by far the biggest problem that the Broncos are enduring atm.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.