Round 22 - Raiders vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Wallace should be given a rest I guess but Hunt isn't that much better imo. He does some good things but always seems to choke when it matters, especially with his kicks.

Stick a fork in us. Dogs, Manly and Melbourne are going to get AFL scores against us.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Season is over, Griffin has been exposed.

2011=2009, 2012=2010. Deja vu.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If it's racist to compare the appearance of Thaiday to a character from a children's book, then that's pretty ****ing sad.

Frankly I think it's an insult to golliwogs to compare the piss poor efforts of Thaiday to those dolls...

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Cool your jets.

Mr. Moore has been warned for his racist post.

Turn your anger towards the Broncos, not each other.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
at least next week when we lose, we can say 'well the dogs are the top team'.. right?

ffs.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I don't vote ALP, to me they're the same party.

I vote X-Men.

ah so you use your democratic power to vote nothing. And you call other people dickheads...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If it's racist to compare the appearance of Thaiday to a character from a children's book, then that's pretty ****ing sad.

Frankly I think it's an insult to golliwogs to compare the piss poor efforts of Thaiday to those dolls...

They don't have those biscuits anymore AFAIK

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They don't have those biscuits anymore AFAIK

Yes, just like they don't have "****" lollies anymore. Political correctness gone mad.

Back on topic. The Broncos are absolute shit and will miss the 8, if we're lucky.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
ah so you use your democratic power to vote nothing. And you call other people dickheads...

Why should I/would I vote for anyone if I don't believe in their policies? Not all of us are billboards.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • maddo
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Boss
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.