Round 22 - Raiders vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Another disgusting performance.

Only thing worse than Wallace is Griffin persisting with Wallace. Pretty terrible coaching.

Couldn't be bothered watching the last 2 minutes.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It's pretty obvious Hunt is a must in the halves. I'd gamble with Norman on the other spot next week, his best games were with Hunt. If that fails, just bring in Capewell. He's been a joke in most of his NRL matches, but we are running out of options.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
We couldn't score a root in a brothel.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hook has been as bad as the team with his coaching. Still laugh at people wanting to give Petro more minutes. He shouldn't be getting a game.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
If you want to "reset" get rid of wallace and norman and really "reset", also get rid of that golliwog as a captain, Parker always deserved it better anyway, the peoples captain.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Just once, I want one of our players who gets interviewed after a dismal performance to say.

We were facking terrible & we don't know what to do etc.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
This is the worst I've seen Wallace play, period. He copped a hammering in 2010, but you couldn't necessarily blame him when the forwards were so soft, but really, it's Wallace these days who's coming up with poor 5th tackle plays & terrible knock ons.

TBH, I'm at that point where I don't even want to watch the side. All it does is make me cranky and strain my voice. I only watch purely out of loyalty.

Doesn't help everything seems to go against us. Bounce of the ball, reffing decisions & injuries but f**k we should be better.

I could handle 2010 because I knew it wasn't about winning a premiership that year. For 2012 though, I just feel like I've gotten so little out of this season. None of our matches have been fun to watch, even when we were winning and really it just feels like one of those seasons that's been made to test us.

What makes me really mad is that the pessimistic jerks who are quick to write us off, always rub salt in the wound and s**t like that are a 100% right. That's what pisses me off the most.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
so i guess all the talk during the week was nothing but talk.

what a crock of shit.

-wallace is deadset useless.
-petero should be on a back porch somewhere.
-thaiday doesnt lead from the front.
-hook.. wtf game are you watching?

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Why is McGuire not getting longer minutes, he was very good again today made some very strong charges and then gets hooked for the likes of Petero and Dodds. FFS!

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Why is McGuire not getting longer minutes, he was very good again today made some very strong charges and then gets hooked for the likes of Petero and Dodds. FFS!

Because Hook has no idea.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I really can't see how I'll get the motivation to watch us next week. It could be messy.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
tumblr_lzo4j7tDN81qet7t8o1_500.gif

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
If you want to "reset" get rid of wallace and norman and really "reset", also get rid of that golliwog as a captain, Parker always deserved it better anyway, the peoples captain.

Charming

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I didn't watch. Listened to the start on radio and the end. i will be avoiding seeing any of it. and I doubt I'll bother watching them next week either.

Time to tear up contracts and whip out the cheque book.

C

cammo

Mar 6, 2012
Disgusted once again. Drop Wallace for Hunt immediately. I dunno about the rest as injuries are killing us but WTF is hook doing with the interchange. Mcguire is a must for more minutes, unfortunately for Petero.

Ironbroncos

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
May 2, 2008
& were sitting 7th after that game, its all down hill :banghead:

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maddy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.