Round 22 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think all of canberras momentum came off that fickong drop out they let go out.

I wonder what the players are going to say now? I heard it all in the past 2 weeks, hard drills, old ladies giving it to the halves, play for each other, blah, blah blah. We couldn't beat the Titans, Eels nor Raiders and next are the Bulldogs, Manly and Storm we've won our last game. Maybe the club would get the message if we have a crowd of 3000 next week.

Don't worry guys we've had such a great history so we don't have a right to be pissed off and disappointed.

Yes we do.

I can handle getting smashed, as long as they put the effort in.

No point dropping this player or that player, a few weeks out from the finals, those days have passed. Serves no purpose. the only thing that they can do is look at recruitment. We need fresh blood into the team. Next year we loss the services of Teo, Beale and Petero and our generation next does not have the quality to fill the holes.

Was probably more good work from Croker than anything wrong by Brisbane there.

Hoffman should have leapt......he needed to be in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.