Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Attacking teams up the guts should be our game plan for the rest of the year. With hunt, Milford and niko sniffing around any team would be crapping their pants. Kicking game is still a worry but everything else was beautiful tonight.

I feel like the Titans could disperse Hayne's money to sign 10 random NYC/ISC kids at $100k a season and probably find like 6 players better than him in that group right now, what an awful Rugby League player he's turned in to.

I feel like the Titans could disperse Hayne's money to sign 10 random NYC/ISC kids at $100k a season and probably find like 6 players better than him in that group right now, what an awful Rugby League player he's turned in to.

Said it in the match thread, he is the most overhyped player in the game, in fact, i'll say of all time, by a long, long way. A couple of good seasons for the Eels and a few good origin games and the NSW press fawn over him. Makes you wonder what they would say about Cam Smith if he was a cockroach.

Im more concerned for the Titans, Henry needs to gtfo and take Hayne with him.

A total overhaul is needed

Awful awful indeed.

I missed the 1st 70 minutes of this game
Who was the standouts and what was the Joffa incident

I missed the 1st 70 minutes of this game
Who was the standouts and what was the Joffa incident

Ben Hunt

and an ugly dangerous throw for Joffa ... he will be rubbed out for several weeks

Ben Hunt

and an ugly dangerous throw for Joffa ... he will be rubbed out for several weeks
Thanks
Did Moga make any brain fades
And how was Milford

That was great from our boys. They held the line very well in d. That first 20 was all Tits and they through everything they had us until they ran out of ideas. Waynes game plan was perfect and i think both Thaiday and Hunt deserve a rap. Hunt didn't have to do to much in d so was able to be lively in and around the ball play. Big test mext week.

Apart from the usual penalty and an easy try bombed tonight Moga has been fairly good these last 2 weeks, and I'm one of the haters. He keeps this up and he could serve us quite well for the rest of this season. Ben Hunt brilliant at Hooker tonight. Tinfoil hat time: Channel 9 paid Thaiday to put on 50kgs so they don't get him and Blair confused anymore, from memory it hasn't happened this season.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • The Don
  • Hurrijo
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lostboy
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.