Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I doubt he`s going to feel bad about getting paid 3 times as much per season over 3 seasons .
His job is foot ball player .

No ,,, I`ll sacrifice my financial stability because I love the Broncos SO much .

It will be Broncs supporters who rue letting him go . The Roosters , Cowboys and Broncs all thought he had something ...

I doubt he`s going to feel bad about getting paid 3 times as much per season over 3 seasons .
His job is foot ball player .

No ,,, I`ll sacrifice my financial stability because I love the Broncos SO much .

It will be Broncs supporters who rue letting him go . The Roosters , Cowboys and Broncs all thought he had something ...

We will see with Moga. Good luck to him taking the cash. Who knows when his knee blows out again. He is strong and resilient but seems to make dumb defensive decisions and needs to learn how to set up his winger. For all the good he is doing he has cost more in lost opportunities to Oates. If he plays opposite Roberts next year I think Roberts will expose the weaknesses and give him an absolute bath. Wouldn't mind seeing what he is like on the wing. Less decisions and use his height and power to full advantage.

Just finished re-watching the main highlights from the game ..

I watched the game again and I really don't agree that the Titans weren't trying. I know the scoreboard says so but being fair it was just one of those games. Yes, a couple of Titans may have had more to give but overall the poor buggers were trying. The Broncos were great and that score could have happened to at least half the teams in the comp.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • The Don
  • Hurrijo
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lostboy
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.