Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Moga would have been a great keep , he is starting to live up to his potential. Still a work in progress but we a definitely loosing out.

Yep we're basically fine tuning a weapon and hand delivering him to the knights.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Arrow might get a run with the need for a workhorse prop off the bench.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Moga will end up a good player, thanks to wb's dedication, to him as a centre, but it will be Newcastle that reap the rewards. We got plenty to replace him though. With offa suspended, it will be interesting who gets the bench spot. Maybe fai ?
Moga is currently playing well. The issue for him is there is a long way between a good and a bad game. With good coaching, consistent game time in a winning team, and the support of great players around him the bad areas are blanketed over. In a team like the knights, these areas (caught on heels in defence, dropsy attacks, poor penalties, can't sum up a 2 on 1 at all, poor lateral defence and poor positioning, and even though I don't like to use this as a marker for a player- injury risk) will be highlighted. He will play the odd great games thanks to bennetts development of him, but they will probably be outweighed by the poor ones (skd is similar but to a much lesser level)... I like what he brings to the team but I worried about these areas being exposed in the pressure cooker of the finals (anyone notice in the big games early in the year is when it was worst?)

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Moga will end up a good player, thanks to wb's dedication, to him as a centre, but it will be Newcastle that reap the rewards. We got plenty to replace him though. With offa suspended, it will be interesting who gets the bench spot. Maybe fai ?

He was pretty good in his limited time at the Cowboys. Yes he was given a lifeline by Wayne Bennett but his ability is not a WB miracle.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I'm actually more excited about what Tallis is going to say on the matty johns show about the titans game then I was about the actual game... this should be some entertaining stuttering haha

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
I'm actually more excited about what Tallis is going to say on the matty johns show about the titans game then I was about the actual game... this should be some entertaining stuttering haha

IMG 0614

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I'm guessing Adam Blair and James Roberts and to a lesser extent Offa will get a few mentions. Probably very little talk about the game itself.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I'm guessing Adam Blair and James Roberts and to a lesser extent Offa will get a few mentions. Probably very little talk about the game itself.
In a one hour show they have talked about every game so far in no particular order and they leave that game to the end after another set of ads... yet, they have still managed to take a few shots at Bennett (they said it's not like Wayne Bennett to play mind games in the media lol, implying he is rattled/has changed, seriously that is his specialty) and stated that jack bird wants out of his contract-their source? Phil rothfield, no joke hahahaha

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

Perhaps I missed it, but they didn't even mention the game......apart from wrapping Hunt.

They gave it roughly 2 mins haha

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
A few different little points I took from this game. Firstly the speed of hunt, especially that explosive speed off the mark it could really be a weapon with those quick dashes from hooker giving him a big enough break for Roberts to catch him in support before he's tackled. The speed of our 9,7 and 6 in general could well be a serious weapon moving forward.

The second thing I'd like to point out is that kodi seems to have some really really good composure. After he makes an error he handles it and responds quite well. And when he scores a try he simply gives a little smiley then gets straight back into his game face. There's very little emotion or celebration like you see from other players. It will be interesting to see how he goes in a serious pressure situation and if he has the calmness to put on a match winning play. For a guy who's only started in the 7 jersey 7 times in the nrl I think he's showing tremendous promise to date.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Perhaps I missed it, but they didn't even mention the game......apart from wrapping Hunt.

Did they jizz themselves over Tedesco like every other nsw commentator does?

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015

That was honestly sad from Tallis. He took a shot at Bennett about a scrum packed in th 75th minute with his team up by 40 something... seriously?! "He's really an innevator in the game"... he just innervated a 54 point loss to your team you absolute idiot. It has gotten so sad, what did Bennett do to him, and I'm being serious here, there must be more to the story, there must be? I've never seen a bloke this bitter haha

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That was honestly sad from Tallis. He took a shot at Bennett about a scrum packed in th 75th minute with his team up by 40 something... seriously?! "He's really an innevator in the game"... he just innervated a 54 point loss to your team you absolute idiot. It has gotten so sad, what did Bennett do to him, and I'm being serious here, there must be more to the story, there must be? I've never seen a bloke this bitter haha

Wanted to retire after 2002 due to his serious neck injury but Bennett coaxed him into two more seasons. Then inexplicably in Gordie's last match, Bennett waited until after the team list had already been finalised to say he was actually starting off the bench. Brisbane had to scramble and make up some 'stomach bug' excuse to get away with the move. When he retired, Bennett wanted little to do with him and they've been trading barbs ever since.

Gordie goes into detail in "Bennett's Broncos", Wayne also tells his side of the story in his second book. Bennett had a deal in place with the Cowboys, all that needed to happen was for the board to give the all clear which seemed likely. Gordie was a member of the Cowboys board at the time and suddenly things went really cold. He also had a rant about how Gordie should have remained a bench player, which was a bug bear of Gordie's.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Bennett had a deal in place with the Cowboys, all that needed to happen was for the board to give the all clear which seemed likely. Gordie was a member of the Cowboys board at the time and suddenly things went really cold.

So if it weren't for Tallis NQ probably could have had another couple of premierships under their belt. Bahahahaha what a spud.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Been on the Moga train since early season . Whoot whoot .
Tommy is gonna have to wait .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Moga is currently playing well. The issue for him is there is a long way between a good and a bad game. With good coaching, consistent game time in a winning team, and the support of great players around him the bad areas are blanketed over. In a team like the knights, these areas (caught on heels in defence, dropsy attacks, poor penalties, can't sum up a 2 on 1 at all, poor lateral defence and poor positioning, and even though I don't like to use this as a marker for a player- injury risk) will be highlighted. He will play the odd great games thanks to bennetts development of him, but they will probably be outweighed by the poor ones (skd is similar but to a much lesser level)... I like what he brings to the team but I worried about these areas being exposed in the pressure cooker of the finals (anyone notice in the big games early in the year is when it was worst?)

On the plus side . Metres in our half .Quick play the ball. Good service from dummy half . Scores tries .

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Wanted to retire after 2002 due to his serious neck injury but Bennett coaxed him into two more seasons. Then inexplicably in Gordie's last match, Bennett waited until after the team list had already been finalised to say he was actually starting off the bench. Brisbane had to scramble and make up some 'stomach bug' excuse to get away with the move. When he retired, Bennett wanted little to do with him and they've been trading barbs ever since.

Gordie goes into detail in "Bennett's Broncos", Wayne also tells his side of the story in his second book. Bennett had a deal in place with the Cowboys, all that needed to happen was for the board to give the all clear which seemed likely. Gordie was a member of the Cowboys board at the time and suddenly things went really cold. He also had a rant about how Gordie should have remained a bench player, which was a bug bear of Gordie's.

So to sum it up Tallis got mad because he benched him pretty much....Now it's his life's mission to get back at Bennett somehow. how could you be so entitled to think that it's not even an option to bench you. That guy he hates so much actually made his career, made him captain of the biggest club in Australia too, and from memory was Bennett not coach when Tallis became captain of Queensland? It's so sad tbh

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
On the plus side . Metres in our half .Quick play the ball. Good service from dummy half . Scores tries .
Don't get me wrong, he has certainly earned his spot in the team, but that's not to say I'll be confident he will be a plus in the finals series is all. And I think he's great for us, but I don't think he will be for the knights-in other words, he'll probably be one of those players who regrets leaving the broncos more then the broncos regretting losing him

Active Now

• Dash
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Mister Wright
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.