PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2021] Broncos vs Warriors

We should win this I believe. Milford worries me, and Gamble out is huge (he really lifts this team). But we should still win it. I don't know if we WILL, but we should.

Turps is back at starting hooker 😍

Levi to bench, Mead 18th man

Yeah Milford gives me no confidence whatsoever. I think we'll be a disorganised rabble again without Gamble
The broncos have really benefited from Gamble's organisation, game management and footy IQ in the past several games.

Without him I am very concerned.

Honestly how the **** does Coates get a run?
Cant catch, cant defend and wont be here next year. His only strength is leap and bat the ball back, and even then that's a 50/50 at best. It's only a matter of time until an opposition player runs the length and scores.
You've got yourself a gooden, Bellamy...

How many duds has Bellamy signed over the years? When I say duds, I mean players they have signed that have gone on to be terrible at Melbourne?

He signed Brenko Lee, who was struggling to make the Titans side (let that sink in) and then ends up being a premiership and Origin winning centre at Melbourne. Brenko fucking Lee.

As for why Coates shouldn't be selected. I can understand the defence side of things but as for him not being here next year, so what?

How many duds has Bellamy signed over the years? When I say duds, I mean players they have signed that have gone on to be terrible at Melbourne?

He signed Brenko Lee, who was struggling to make the Titans side (let that sink in) and then ends up being a premiership and Origin winning centre at Melbourne. Brenko fucking Lee.

As for why Coates shouldn't be selected. I can understand the defence side of things but as for him not being here next year, so what?
No doubt they will fix him or you won't see him again. But we have alot better players he could of polished, he has his work cut out with that one.

No doubt they will fix him or you won't see him again. But we have alot better players he could of polished, he has his work cut out with that one.

We don't have any other backline players with Coates' upside. They had the same issues with Addo-Carr when he first came to the club.

Look at him now.

We don't have any other backline players with Coates' upside. They had the same issues with Addo-Carr when he first came to the club.

Look at him now.
I think we have several tbh, I think Cobbo could be even better and has a more resilient attitude, Staggs is obvious and Herbie in a good system at wing could be lethal, Coates biggest strength at current would be his speed which is probably the primary reason he was signed, but his catching ability is horrific even though his jump height might be the best in the competition, I don't doubt he wouldn't work at that team though, they seem to polish any turd that comes their way.

and when that happens I'm not going to look at it like one that got away, because I can't see him reaching his potential here tbh, he plays like someone that is buckling under pressure.

Gamble is the one that I think we would hurt the most if Storm took him though, he has the exact type of mental fortitude Storm look for and we can see this season already he has alot more to give even despite the fact he is in his mid 20s, if Storm took him he would probably be a rep player within a season.

Updated team list

BRISBANE BRONCOS V WARRIORS​

1 Tesi Niu
2 Corey Oates
3 Selwyn Cobbo
4 Herbie Farnworth
5 Xavier Coates
6 Anthony Milford
7 Albert Kelly
8 Tom Flegler
21 Jake Turpin
10 Payne Haas
11 Alex Glenn ©
12 Jordan Riki
13 Kobe Hetherington

Interchange
9 Danny Levi
15 Rhys Kennedy
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 TC Robati

Reserve
14 David Mead
19 Brendan Piakura

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Turky Murky
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • Mustafur
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.