Interchange
9 Danny Levi
15 Rhys Kennedy
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 TC Robati

Reserve
14 David Mead
19 Brendan Piakura
Not a fan of Coates on that wing but otherwise it’s probably close to the best team available - I’m happy Turpin is back and Levi is on the bench, I just hope Kev rotates them well.

Kelly really needs to step up and control the team. Milf should have 3 jobs, make his tackles, run the ball, and drop his massive bombs on top of Walsh all night.

If Gamble plays I am confident we win but I’m not convinced Kelly can manage the game well enough.

Because we have taken your best player, and he's going do do some damage against your once proud club.
I think you mean you have received our best player after we gave him to you. You took nothing, White’s love language was gift giving.

Broncos by 10. Kelly will bring this home. Flegler and Kobe to have their best games of the year.

Milford to actually have a blinder (for his standards)

How many duds has Bellamy signed over the years? When I say duds, I mean players they have signed that have gone on to be terrible at Melbourne?

He signed Brenko Lee, who was struggling to make the Titans side (let that sink in) and then ends up being a premiership and Origin winning centre at Melbourne. Brenko fucking Lee.

As for why Coates shouldn't be selected. I can understand the defence side of things but as for him not being here next year, so what?
George rose, sam kasiano, marion seve come to mind. Although he is a great coach, he is not infallible.

George rose, sam kasiano, marion seve come to mind. Although he is a great coach, he is not infallible.
Yeah but who thought George Rose would make it at Melbourne lol? With these guys Belly obviously just wanted to challenge or the ego stroke if he pulled it off.

look like a bunch of happy lads

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Old Mate
  • LittleDavey
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.