vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he does and did have a problem. He wasn't just rested on Sunday.
Tyson said in a podcast a week ago that he has a stress fracture in the shin that probably needs surgery to fully fix but he can probably manage it till the end of the season, I assume the unintended consequences are calf issues or something.

Yeah he does and did have a problem. He wasn't just rested on Sunday.
Ice is used for injury management and prevention too. If he's got stress fractures that he's managing until surgery it is EXTREMLY unlikely he wouldn't pull up sore every single match. Otherwise what is the surgery fixing?

Ice is used for injury management and prevention too. If he's got stress fractures that he's managing until surgery it is EXTREMLY unlikely he wouldn't pull up sore every single match. Otherwise what is the surgery fixing?
He's been cleared by doctors to play but the Broncos have opted to hold him back (or not select him.)

The games against the storm are the easiest for me to watch, the story has already been written.

A, I know we’ll get fucked on by the refs.
Melbourne is the number 1 most penalized team in the competition (147). We are at 13 (117).

Here's a stat we might not want to dominate next season.

Screenshot 2022 08 16 at 15 05 16 Players

He iced his calf the whole second half.

I'm just reporting what is on the Broncs' official website. Strange they say he isn't injured and was training today if he is injured. Any idea on what is going there?

Melbourne are beatable but not by anyone in a Broncos' shirt. And of course, this will be the week when they suddenly turn into the most disciplined side in the NRL.

I have this feeling that Kev is attempting to get Turps in the shop window as he also talked up his past efforts for the club in the bad years in recent press conferences. I think Kev feels like we owe him and he hasn't got any offers due to being in cup so he may as well let Paix get right and give Turps a few weeks to keep his career alive.

I was thinking the same thing. It's just a bit suss how Turpin talks about finding it difficult to get a contract without playing NRL, then suddenly he's in the NRL side despite Paix seemingly being fit.

It reeks of Kevvie having him in the side to shop him to other clubs. Which if that's the case, that's stupid from Kevvie.

If Hughes is playing we better be testing his shoulders out all night.

Unchanged team:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • pennywisealfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Santa
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • BroncosMan
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • broncoscope
  • achievedrap
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Manofoneway
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.