/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I would love to see Hunt back tbh.
Ruben Cottee also came through as a 9 I believe. If we can't get him then Robson would be an upgrade. Time we return serve and started picking off some of these too sides under cap pressure.

Ruben Cottee also came through as a 9 I believe. If we can't get him then Robson would be an upgrade. Time we return serve and started picking off some of these too sides under cap pressure.
Can you see either of those guys leaving the Cows? I'd gladly take either. We'd be more likely probably to get Robson than Cotter since he's not a NQ local. He'd be another NSW player in the squad though lol

@Foordy if you’re tired go and have a nap. Stop wearing out the yawn button. Your opinion sucks too, remember how you defended Paul white til the end?

as soon as you're no longer a broken record, i'll stop yawning your posts.

in the meantime, here's a hint for you ... IGNORE ME 😉

Can you see either of those guys leaving the Cows? I'd gladly take either. We'd be more likely probably to get Robson than Cotter since he's not a NQ local. He'd be another NSW player in the squad though lol
The cows will be under cap pressure after this year so yeah if our offer is good and if we ditch hass we have the coin.

Robson, Verrills, they seem to be to be serviceable hookers that are being elevated by otherwise stacked spines, and play for darling teams. Exactly the sort of player the Titans would sign.

Benjamin Bronco Hunt though, has been admittedly erratic, but often plays at an elite level. Often the best in an otherwise plodding team. We'd want him here at hooker, and to be honest, I think he'd probably be okay with that if he's coming back home here.

Get it done. I'd go so far as to say he's worth Haas's $850k.

Robson, Verrills, they seem to be to be serviceable hookers that are being elevated by otherwise stacked spines, and play for darling teams. Exactly the sort of player the Titans would sign.

Benjamin Bronco Hunt though, has been admittedly erratic, but often plays at an elite level. Often the best in an otherwise plodding team. We'd want him here at hooker, and to be honest, I think he'd probably be okay with that if he's coming back home here.

Get it done. I'd go so far as to say he's worth Haas's $850k.

But is he worth the million plus (and halfback position) we would need to offer to get him away from the Dragons

But is he worth the million plus (and halfback position) we would need to offer to get him away from the Dragons

I don't think we'll need to match that, to be honest. That massive contract, over a long period of time, likely set him up pretty well. $800k+ is nothing to sneeze at and that's more than most players will ever get in their best contract years.

"Hey Ben, do you want to earn a massive amount carrying an entire team and winning nothing or would you like to earn a bit less and play with Walsh, Herbie, Ezra, Reyno and our Origin forwards and win a Premiership, then retire back in Queensland? Imagine the story".

Dragons apparently offered him 600 and then 675. Unsure where its at now.

that certainly differs to the media reports that were saying they were preparing to offer him another big contract.

Wasn’t it claimed by the dragons the 1.2 he was reported to be on was more like 900k

Wasn’t it claimed by the dragons the 1.2 he was reported to be on was more like 900k

Dragons fans I think. pretty sure the club themselves never commented on speculated contract values

I'd happily offer him 950k per year to play 9 for 2 years. Elite 9s are worth big bucks, come home Benny.
If we could afford that, 100%. I'd be more than willing to give him whatever we offered Haas.

But Hunt won't play 9. He think his best position is 7, and there aren't enough top level 7's to make him need to change.

Boy some of the fans show the same resilience of our team against the storm. Bunch of frantic bedwetters. We always get dusted by the storm, it's nothing new. Lets not forget that their spine consists of arguably 3 of the 4 best players in their respective positions. We have a 19 year old 5/8 with 10 nrl games under his belt, a 5/8 playing fb in his first season of nrl in 3 years after traumatic brain injury and a 5/8 turned hooker on minimum wage.. the fact we have done as well as we have this year is remarkable. Lower your expectations just a little. We can't mix it with the likes of the storm at present and that's okay.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.