Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
This is going to be a really tough game, Cows are in form and I don't see the Titans troubling them this week. We may very well lose, and by quite a bit because the Cows in form are pretty special.

But I have faith. Broncs by a little (or Cows by a lot...)

This is going to be a good gauge on where we're at.

Cowboys are flying. They have found their mojo again and we're playing them in Townsville. It's going to be a very tough match.

I think we win here and we'll win the minor premiership.

Panthers will rest their stars for their last match to keep them fresh for the finals.

IMG 6199

Broncs 1-12 but we'll have to grind this one out. Should be a good test coming into finals.

Just a 20 minute trip up the road if you believe NRL twitter.

Lets rip into these pricks. Shame about the time it's landed

This is going to be a really tough game, Cows are in form and I don't see the Titans troubling them this week. We may very well lose, and by quite a bit because the Cows in form are pretty special.

But I have faith. Broncs by a little (or Cows by a lot...)

I mean...have you seen us play? We won't be going in fearing anybody. Look at what we did tonight with 4 regular first teamers, including 2/3rds of our backrow out. I reckon the Cows are scared and will come out with everything they have. If we weather that like we did tonight, another big score could be on the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • broncsfan88
  • Lozza
  • Old Mate
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • Spike
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.