Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
15:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing to see two big outs. Especially reyno. I really wanted a complete performance against the cows to display where we really are at.
Hopefully we can still get it done but it’ll be a big hill to overcome. I haven’t been overly impressed with what I’ve seen from Madden when he has filled in.

Good opportunity for Madden, he's been looking pretty good in Cup. Extremely happy to see Willison get another go albeit Kobe is also a big loss. Definitely makes the game more difficult now and not a blow out as expected.

It’s Maddens defence that worries me.

If I were Kevvie, I would be putting Madden next to Capewell and telling Capewell to protect him.

Madden and Piakura defending next to each other...

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

If I were Kevvie, I would be putting Madden next to Capewell and telling Capewell to protect him.

Madden and Piakura defending next to each other...

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
Capewell misses more than anyone too.

It’s going to crumble that whole edge out to Staggs & Drinkwater could have a field day.

Well. fk me. Arey out just adds to the shittiest week I've had in a long time. If we lose tomorrow, you can all blame me. Sorry.

So I take it you had a grab at Adam's groin, and he didn't take it well? Look, I can't blame you - but maybe not so forceful next time.

In all seriousness, hope it gets better from here. Starting with an against-the-odds Broncos win tomorrow!

I still think we have a team capable of beating the cows. It will do our confidence wonders if we can scrape a win without Adam.

Personally I would have tried something different to Madden but by all accounts he’s been pretty solid in his most recent cup games. Not sure what other options there are.

Maybe something really bizarre like Patty to 7. I think defence would’ve got us through and if we just play the power game our backs would’ve found something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Aldo
  • mystico
  • Sproj
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • scobie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • cento
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.