PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2024] Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Hopefully my Kayo subscription will expire before this game.

RIP Broncos.

We are primed for a 50 point drubbing before the season is over and I'm betting it happens here.

Can we clone 16 Carrigans? At least we would have a side that puts in.

Let Haas, Mam, Carrigan, Piakura, Reynolds, Walsh all rest, give them time to really get their bodies right. Trial some Q Cup players.

This season has really just turned into an absolute disgrace.

I've got some more bad news.

Smoothy came from the field hobbling against the Blackhawks. It looked like he got caught up in an awkward tackle, objected to the contact and wasn't seen for the rest of the game.

I've got some more bad news.

Smoothy came from the field hobbling against the Blackhawks. It looked like he got caught up in an awkward tackle, objected to the contact and wasn't seen for the rest of the game.

Meh, season's gone, who cares who is available and who isn't.

Just what we need. Underestimating a team that stinks.... we will do well to not get beaten by 20.

Have you seen us man? You could roll out 10 players and still win comfortably.
Id rather not be a heavy favourite though. We don't thrive on it. Saw that on Thursday. Went through the motions. It will bite you on the ass one of these weeks.

Just what we need. Underestimating a team that stinks.... we will do well to not get beaten by 20.
Found an anti-Wolfie over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • BruiserMk1
  • The True King
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Shane Tronc
  • porouian
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.