vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs are there though that Cronulla may be starting to come off the boil a bit. Melbourne are not playing good football at the moment and two losses in a row for the Cowboys. If we can just build some momentum anything is possible.

Someone mentioned it earlier. Game plan. Milford earlier in the year didn't just conjure magic out of nothing. It takes a consistent game plan to work over opposition targets, either fatiguing them or causing confusion / hesitation. Props are there to target the middle, back-rowers the edges (duh). Now where do the halves normally attack? The edges. Who have we been missing? Gillett to injury, Glenn to shuffling. These experienced players have spent years working on the subtleties of these game plans, the finer details of how to target certain areas. A young rookie might be able to run and tackle hard, but not identify the subtle indicators of their plan starting to work. When that plan gets abandoned, or not worked on ruthlessly, of course there aren't going to be the same opportunities for our halves.

This goes to the heart of our our woes for mine. Doesn't explain everything, but so much of it.

Milford and Hunt both need space and time to set their plays, SUPPORT runners and some GRUNT up front.

After this weekend's results and performances, I'm certainly not giving up, especially with Gillett, Glenn and Thaiday back in the side and looking the goods.

Also, time for Darius to really stamp his authority at the back - organise the defensive line .... no more tries like Widdop's thanks.

Last edited:
We really miss that competitive, winning edge that Hodges had. He would never give up and never let the other team get anything over him. He is sorely missed this year.

I think not playing TPJ last week was to see whether or not our pack can handle a game with only three forwards on the bench for when Nikorima comes back this week. I hope we retain TPJ on the bench. Arrow doesn't offer anything we don't have and I'm happy to see how we go with Glenn off the bench this week also.

Glenn looked strong of the bench

Pretty sure that Arrow is getting game time to see if he can be Parker's successor.

Man I miss Hodgo.. . And that jersey

Any inside word on whether KNik will be back for this game ?

Milf looks fat. So does Hunt.

13891907_1214132321951634_4258172569830895191_n.jpg

Last edited:
Any inside word on whether KNik will be back for this game ?

Broncos have said he is no chance.

Said the same thing about Kahu.

Both Hunt and especially Milford have looked sluggish and slow. They need to trim down and quick, we need to be dangerous otherwise we are no chance in the finals, assuming we get there.

Milf looks fat. So does Hunt.

13891907_1214132321951634_4258172569830895191_n.jpg
I said gidday to Hunt when he arrived back from the Dragons game ..... i was out at the coffee club when they walked past.

He's not fat ..... Thaiday is but Hunt isn't

How does a pro athlete blow out in weight so much mid season? Lay off the burgers milf fmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.