Round 23 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been a perfect performance by any means, in fact it's been downright horrible in parts, but boy we look good again!

Have to laugh at Maranta getting a game all year while Pearson could have been picked.

Kicking for touch at 24 up is acceptable.

And McGuire will probably get suspended again.

Have to laugh at Maranta getting a game all year while Pearson could have been picked.

I won't be surprised if Maranta is picked again. After all Parker is STILL kicking for goal. I will be disappointed of course.

Good defence. That was good to see. Good hustle.

Both Macca and Gillett off, got to be wary here. Could hurt us defensively, if we weren't this far ahead and could count on Parramatta pushing low percentage plays.

Last edited:
Was just a wrong tackle count?

That kinda shit pisses me off. Shouldn't let that in.

Soft try to start and soft try to finish.

not much u can do when a team gets a big fast player running runing at milf. milf did his best but its just somthing u have to live with with such a small number 6

So anyone know how many weeks Wallace will be out for?

**** off. Hang the lot of them.

A little harsh?

OK, a bowl of chum each, spray with a fire hose, then sleeping naked on the pitch tonight.

Dead to me, they are.

Let's finish with a trick shot for Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.