Officials: Ashley Klein, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Michael Wise
Video Review Officials: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50 pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9; Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
We won’t win this so we may be out of the 8 soon.

Last edited:
We won’t win this so we may be out of the 8 soon.
Ok Nostradamus, what else do you know?

We aren't facing the penalty leaders of the comp so I'd say we're in with a good chance. Get over tonight's loss and stop posting shit.

I’m so over this team I couldn’t care less. It’s heart breaking. I’ve watched them since I was a kid with my dad but this year has really done it for me. Never have I ever been so annoyed or angry at the lack of comitment or desire that is shown every second week. I’m sick to death of seeing a try scored and Boyd just standing 2m away with his hands on his hips. I’m sick to death of dropped ball after dropped ball. I’m sick to death of the fucking ref’s just piggy backing other teams out of their own half. I’m more angry about the past two weeks then the 2015 grand final.

It saddens me to say this but I honestly hope we lose the next three games and either miss the finals or get belted the first week. It’s the only way we will see any change.

Last edited:
Would love to see TPJ at lock or prop. One thing we are missing is second phase footy, which is exactly what TPJ offers. We have some of the fastest players in the game yet they are underutilised.

We aren't facing the penalty leaders of the comp so I'd say we're in with a good chance. Get over tonight's loss and stop posting shit.

We are a serious chance of losing this game and missing the eight. The team will be physically and emotionally fatigued. Bunnies are killing it, too.

Missing the 8 might be a good thing, might get us to fire up next year and make some needed changes.

Hope it's 50 points so it statistically ends our season

Considering we ambushed these guys earlier in the season without their best player I have a feeling they're going to be out for revenge.

Confidence is down, Bennett is under the pump, Bunnies are going for the minor prem and we're in for a world of hurt here.

Last edited:

Tigers are only two wins away from us.

We have Rabbits, Roosters and Sea Eagles remaining.

Tigers have Raiders, Dragons, Sea Eagles and Rabbits remaining.

Will be close. I can see us realistically not winning again this season.

I would actually be happy if we gave either a young halfback a go and/or brought Turpin onto the bench.

Even if we lose this game by 30+ it would be nice to see what kind of young talent we could have used this season instead of Nikorima.

I would actually be happy if we gave either a young halfback a go and/or brought Turpin onto the bench.

Even if we lose this game by 30+ it would be nice to see what kind of young talent we could have used this season instead of Nikorima.
Dargan, even Sam Scarlett.

Well, as much as I am a savage critic of Knikorima, it's his defence and defensive reads of which I am critical. His attack is for mine by and large really good. Elusive, great hands, sees an opportunity well and is quick off the mark to take it, and works well with TPJ. He just needs to spend 7 days with Tunza, for the next 3 weeks learning how to read the play in defence and how to tackle

I’m so over this team I couldn’t care less. It’s heart breaking. I’ve watched them since I was a kid with my dad but this year has really done it for me. Never have I ever been so annoyed or angry at the lack of comitment or desire that is shown every second week. I’m sick to death of seeing a try scored and Boyd just standing 2m away with his hands on his hips. I’m sick to death of dropped ball after dropped ball. I’m sick to death of the fucking ref’s just piggy backing other teams out of their own half. I’m more angry about the past two weeks then the 2015 grand final.

It saddens me to say this but I honestly hope we lose the next three games and either miss the finals or get belted the first week. It’s the only way we will see any change.
This is so spot on, apart from the refs part. I actually think we’ve had a lot of calls go our way This season.
But what a dissapointing year it has been, I’ve never been less excited to watch my team every week than I have been this year. I think it comes down to how obvious it is has been that they have no mental toughness from the very start. Unfortunately it’s at a point where you are starting to hope for ugly losses to ensure the necessary changes actually happen.

I’m not going to be surprised when we win this and play actually decent football. We are due for our good week of football

Active Now

• cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Mustafur
  • Cavalo
  • Evander
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.