PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I still haven't got my head around Seibs and some of the comments he makes publicly. Is he a coach who is feeling the pressure of leading the highest profile RL club in the world or a buffoon with a limited frontal lobe. A bit of both, I suspect.
He's just far too honest with the media... he has to realise they are not his friend and they will throw 500 words of negativity at anything that comes out of his mouth for the precious click bait.

He's already been burned by them several times, but continues to feed them quotes.

Now that Wayne’s in Sydney with a perceived successful team, they gotta get him a home final $$$$$$

Except that souffs don’t have a ‘home’ to play it at.
Even if they are entitled to one it will be at either Homebush or SCG and if they play the roosters it is effectively a neutral venue for both teams.

Except that souffs don’t have a ‘home’ to play it at.
Even if they are entitled to one it will be at either Homebush or SCG and if they play the roosters it is effectively a neutral venue for both teams.

Roosters have no fans though so every game is effectively a home crowd for the opposition, just in a different location

Who is preaching? I haven't watched an entire game of AFL since my son adorned the Wilston Grange jumper in Under 18s. That was almost ten years ago!! I clearly stated that RL is a much better product. I am just preaching the facts which granted doesn't go down well in a RL crowd.
Ah, the Gorilla's. when did they get back in the league?

Serious question here, does the nrl judiciary have the absolute final say? Can we contest the ruling in court? ala the NFL

The majority of tv analysts and players believe that whilst the tackle should see TPJ miss some time, 5 weeks is just crazy,

Not sure whether it's possible, but I am sure that it would be a terrible idea for the club.

It sucks that TPJ won't be playing this game. I would have loved to see him go after Burgess.
Serious question here, does the nrl judiciary have the absolute final say? Can we contest the ruling in court? ala the NFL

The majority of tv analysts and players believe that whilst the tackle should see TPJ miss some time, 5 weeks is just crazy,
I posted earlier in the thread, there is a right of appeal to the NRL appeals committee whose decision is final. Where there is a mechanism provided within the organisation's rules to appeal a decision, the courts will generally not get involved.

Been there for years. I think my cousin is the club captain.
I know they amalgamated with my old club the Leggers. I've been in Sydney for nearly 30 years and have lost touch with the Qafl.

I posted earlier in the thread, there is a right of appeal to the NRL appeals committee whose decision is final. Where there is a mechanism provided within the organisation's rules to appeal a decision, the courts will generally not get involved.

Thank you, do we know of any clubs that have successfully gone down that path.

I also wonder who the committee members are made up of, ie are they nrl paid representatives. If so than there’s probably little to no chance they overturn their own decision

Seibold's comments regarding Souths attack has really hit a nerve in Redfern.

It's just article after article about how he failed at the Rabbitohs, especially from Demetriou, meanwhile the Bennett-Demetriou combination has delivered absolutely nothing and failed badly when it mattered.

Seibold's comments regarding Souths attack has really hit a nerve in Redfern.

It's just article after article about how he failed at the Rabbitohs, especially from Demetriou, meanwhile the Bennett-Demetriou combination has delivered absolutely nothing and failed badly when it mattered.

lol at JD talking about Souths finals performances last year under Seibs ...

Bennett/JD's finals performance last year consisted of a 30 point thrashing at the hands of an out of form and injury ravished Dragons team (a team that is currently sitting 14th on the ladder)

EDIT: Seibs lost by 8 points to the eventual premiers ... if we had have played the Roosters in last years final series we would have lost by 60

Last edited:

Bennett/JD's finals performance last year consisted of a 30 point thrashing at the hands of an out of form and injury ravished Dragons team (a team that is currently sitting 14th on the ladder)

Yeah I don’t get JDs comments, has he already forgotten that we were thrashed/embarrassed/bashed in the first round at HOME????

EDIT: Seibs lost by 8 points to the eventual premiers ... if we had have played the Roosters in last years final series we would have lost by 60

Except we beat the roosters twice last year including a few weeks prior to the final. The reason we lost the final was due to who we were playing, a team we perceived to be inferior and it bit us on the ass big time.

Except we beat the roosters twice last year including a few weeks prior to the final. The reason we lost the final was due to who we were playing, a team we perceived to be inferior and it bit us on the ass big time.
giphy.gif

Your bias knows no bounds... Ffs you can't be serious?

Who gives a shit if we perceived them to be a lesser team, ITS THE FINALS.

We failed miserably in the finals and no amount of your bias bs can make it not true.

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Aldo
  • phoenix
  • Bronx48
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Hoof Hearted
  • winslow_wong
  • Jedhead
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.