PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

At least Tallis will be supporting us this match. In the popularity contest between bennet and the broncos, Broncos win hands down. I have feeling Roberts will be like that to Siebold. Bennet could probably offer advice how to cope with it.
I don't know if he will, last night on The Matty Johns Show he was saying 5 weeks for TPJ was fair because he was clearly trying to hurt Maloney. The stupid old **** can get fucked, I don't care if he turns up to every game in full supporters gear and belts out the team song at full voice. **** him, he can enjoy watching the Titans and Cowboys annual battle for the spoon instead.

I don't know if he will, last night on The Matty Johns Show he was saying 5 weeks for TPJ was fair because he was clearly trying to hurt Maloney. The stupid old **** can get fucked, I don't care if he turns up to every game in full supporters gear and belts out the team song at full voice. **** him, he can enjoy watching the Titans and Cowboys annual battle for the spoon instead.
He talks absolute garbage. They love replaying the takle in slow motion acting as though he had plenty of time to not finish it off that way. But in reality it was all one motion. Fling spin and finish.

I loved how Tallis played but he conveniently forgets what he did out there. TPJ hasn't knocked peoples retinas off with his fists.

“All you have to do is make Jimmy laugh and have him happy. When he is laughing, he is thriving and he will perform for you. “He is a complex person with simple needs. When he feels loved and appreciated and respected and that people believe in him, he stands up and shines. “Wayne always really cared about James. That’s where he feels safe, playing under Wayne, and that’s why he will come good at the Rabbitohs.”

Or you could choose to act like an adult, and a professional

Just a thought

Last edited:
Are we expecting Perese to come into the 17?
Hope so. He’s currently a reserve. Should be on the bench instead of Shiba. Or even better, Segy should be playing 80 minutes at hooker.

Last edited:
Hope so. He’s currently a reserve. Should be on the bench instead of Shiba. Or even better, Segy should be playing 80 minutes at hooker.

Don't see a role for him tbh unless they have doubts about Oates

I loved how Tallis played but he conveniently forgets what he did out there. TPJ hasn't knocked peoples retinas off with his fists.
I never stopped loving Tallis. He always had balls bigger than his brain:

[automerge]1566533659[/automerge]
Don't see a role for him tbh unless they have doubts about Oates
I’d like to see more of him with the ball in hand. Alex Glenn doesn’t belong in the centres.

Last edited:
Dane Gagai is expected to now start in the centres in place of the injured Kyle Turner, opening the way for young gun Corey Allan to come into the starting team against his former club on the wing.

Up front Tevita Tatola has been promoted into the starting side to replace the injured Sam Burgess.

On the bench Tom Amone and Bailey Sironen are expected to join Mark Nicholls and Dean Britt, with Ethan Lowe the 18th man.

Dane Gagai is expected to now start in the centres in place of the injured Kyle Turner, opening the way for young gun Corey Allan to come into the starting team against his former club on the wing.

Up front Tevita Tatola has been promoted into the starting side to replace the injured Sam Burgess.

On the bench Tom Amone and Bailey Sironen are expected to join Mark Nicholls and Dean Britt, with Ethan Lowe the 18th man.
Jesus, if we can't put 30 on this mob we should pack it in.

I never stopped loving Tallis. He always had balls bigger than his brain:

[automerge]1566533659[/automerge]

I’d like to see more of him with the ball in hand. Alex Glenn doesn’t belong in the centres.

Jimmy would destroy Izzy in the centers if he gets enough decent ball. His defence is pretty average. Glenn is a much better option at this moment in time.

The snake was on the Broncos podcast with JYY and Sammy T the other day. I’m sure behind closed doors everyone just accepts his ‘expert opinions’ as his way of making ends meet, but it’s an easy way to turn fans off when he’s constantly biting the hand that fed him all those years, then is called upon to comment like he knows the inner workings of the club anymore than we do

Tom Amone, Bailey Sironen, Mark Nicholls and Dean Britt - if that's not the worst bench getting around I'm not here.

I think they must have faith in them though because even though others don't, I rate Lowe. He's not flashy but busts a gut when on the field. He is average but I've always thought him reliable.
He was immense in origin 3. So yeah good point.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.