PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Hoping SoS can show something here, he is likely going to be our long term 6 going forward so it would be nice to see if he has a good attacking mindset to take advantage of our Forwards and quick play the ball speed.

I do think all the drama with the coaches is probably going to fire up the South's players more then anything though so it could be an ambush.

The most likely scenario is SoS plays well, attracts offers from another club and leaves to accomodate Boyd

A warning now, any of this bickering between posters about pro, anti, quasi, or any form of Seibold/Bennett agenda will not be tolerated tonight. Please respect that others here do not want to have to read through it.

A warning now, any of this bickering between posters about pro, anti, quasi, or any form of Seibold/Bennett agenda will not be tolerated tonight. Please respect that others here do not want to have to read through it.
On the juiciest night of the year this becomes a rule? Could we get a clarification on what you mean?

On the juiciest night of the year this becomes a rule? Could we get a clarification on what you mean?

Sure. People are free to state their opinions about the team, the coaches, and their associated performances. Any attempt to diminish these opinions by claiming bias, agendas, or any form of personal attacks will not be tolerated. Stick to the topic, not the poster. This has always been a rule, but due to recent activity on here we are aware that this round may bring out the worst in some. Hence the warning.

We need to win. Can’t stand the thought of Bennett getting one over us again. Can’t bare the thought of Roberts scoring a solo try either or sua putting on a massive hit.

Just win ffs for the fans and the clubs honour.

Staggs, tonight is not the night to kick out on the full from the kick off (Isaako, you too.)
Haas, please recreate last weeks performance/keep on causing havoc.

and collectively please just give it your all, lads!

BRONCOS' FINAL NRL TEAM

1. Anthony Milford

2. Corey Oates

3. Kotoni Staggs

4. Alex Glenn

5. Jamayne Isaako

6. Darius Boyd (c)

7. Sean O’Sullivan

8. Matt Lodge

9. Andrew McCullough

10. Payne Haas

11. David Fifita

12. Matt Gillett

13. Joe Ofahengaue

Interchange:

14. James Segeyaro

15. Thomas Flegler

16. Gehamat Shibasaki

17. Patrick Carrigan

We need to win. Can’t stand the thought of Bennett getting one over us again. Can’t bare the thought of Roberts scoring a solo try either or sua putting on a massive hit.

Just win ffs for the fans and the clubs honour.
Ideally i would like brisbane to post 30+ on them. Would love to see glenn ragdoll jimmy over the sideline like he did to dugan and see Fifita trample over sua like he did to moose.

Would not mind allan dropping milf's bombs all night either.

It’s one thing to want to follow Bennett, Roberts isn’t the only one that’s done that over the years. But I don’t get the animosity towards Seibold lol. His uncle is saying Roberts wants to “put his finger up to him” because...Seibold didn’t make him laugh? And maybe even asked him to rehab his injury so he’s not limping each week? Alright, fair enough.

Agreed. It's a poor choice of words. Not sure what his manager is thinking.

The Broncos wouldn't have let a player the caliber of James Roberts go without a valid reason.

A combination of poor attitude, injury mismanagement and not really embracing Seibold's coaching methods all contributed. Probably for the best.

Here's a funny story by Weidler:

James Roberts is a Wayne Bennett man through and through. He didn’t fit into the system used by Anthony Seibold in Brisbane.

We heard Seibold makes all the Broncos players turn up to meetings with exercise books to take notes. He did it at Souths, too, and some Rabbitohs players still swear by it. Roberts wasn’t a fan. He used to practise signing his autograph in his book.

‘‘Yeah, I did,’’ he admitted. ‘‘It just wasn’t for me. I’m not going to knock it, but I wasn’t into that. I’d just practise signing my name. I don’t hold any grudges. I have some very good mates at the club and I hope they make the finals and I hope we get to play them.’’

Here is the article: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/from-baz-to-worse-for-ex-manly-coach-20190810-p52fvt.html

Ideally i would like brisbane to post 30+ on them. Would love to see glenn ragdoll jimmy over the sideline like he did to dugan and see Fifita trample over sua like he did to moose.

Would not mind allan dropping milf's bombs all night either.
There's no way Fifita will trample sua , palm him off possibly, blow past him with pace definitely.

**** me, same shit different day. All those who thought we should kill them have forgotten they're the broncos, that lose games they should win.
[automerge]1566556293[/automerge]
Control the fucking ruck.

Last edited:
Gillett, Boyd, Macca, Offa and Oates can all **** off tbh. Over paid useless pieces of shit.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.