Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate...this is the end of Boyd and Macca...tonight they have proven they are not up to wearing the jersey......DO THE RIGHT THING, LEAVE THE CLUB END OF SEAOSN WITH HONOUR.......SERIOUSLY THE BOTH OF YOU ARE FUCKING FINISHED....AND THIS GAME HAS PROVEN IT...

Sorry to say it mate but I did , **** the agenda it's pretty easy to see.
Is it though? We have two dumb as **** has beens in the spine.... the only fault is the fact they haven’t been dropped and I’m not sure that’s up to him.

Nah you're right he's been fucking horrendous.

Bombed at least 2-3 tries on his own and several attacking chances with ridiculous passes when it was not on

He also set up Fifita's try with regaining possession from the charge down and making a strong return run...

But hey...off with his head!

Take the good with the bad mate.

It's Rugby League!:happy:

Wish griffin was our assistant coach. Speaking some facts now

Only Cummins could sin bin two of Souffs players and still make it look like he's doing his best to **** us

Really like SOS in defence. It's so obvious seeing a halfback defend at halfback. Turpin is a lost puppy defending the edges.

Good defence there. Gillett weak again. :(

Nice to see a half punch a kick into the corner for a change.

We look so much better with O’Sullivan ruling the show.
Am I wrong in thinking he only started getting the ball when Segeyaro came on? Macca was feeding Boyd all night 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hurts to hear Gould slobbering over Souths saying they have been "courageous" when they have had ref babysitting and done grub cheap shots all match

How do we look better with SoS when we're losing?
We look so much better with O’Sullivan ruling the show.
Am I wrong in thinking he only started getting the ball when Segeyaro came on? Macca was feeding Boyd all night [emoji2370]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • heartly87
  • NSW stables
  • Mustafur
  • broncoscope
  • Organix
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.