Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - POTS VOTING

3. Ben Te'o
2. Sam Thaiday
1. Petero Civoniceiva

You should have a look Coxy if you recorded it. The first 20 was so good then I suspect we tried to go back to field position and defence to close out the game, probably because it's worked so well in the last 6 weeks.

You should have a look Coxy if you recorded it. The first 20 was so good then I suspect we tried to go back to field position and defence to close out the game, probably because it's worked so well in the last 6 weeks.

Was out. Didn't record it. On the way home about 4pm I heard the Bulldogs go in front. Got home and it was already 14-0 on the TV. So didn't bother watching anymore.

Call me a fairweather fan but I'm over this season already.

Was out. Didn't record it. On the way home about 4pm I heard the Bulldogs go in front. Got home and it was already 14-0 on the TV. So didn't bother watching anymore.

Call me a fairweather fan but I'm over this season already.
Fair dinkum mate, you're a fair weather fan! :finger:

I've recorded the game and will be watching it later, when no one is around to hear me curse Norman, Gillett and co... :blushing:

3. Archer - What a f#cking champ that guy is!
2. Archer again - So good he deserves more kudos
1. Archer - Credit where it's due the guy is a legend

3. Ben Te'o
2. Sam Thaiday
1. Petero Civoniceiva

Yeah......Teo

but, he went missing for half the game as well.

Again, mediocrity is awarded way too easily sometimes.

2. Teo
1. Thaiday
1. Petro
1. Reed
1. Hannant

Hmm, I don't think Te'o was mediocre at all. Even when he wasn't have too big an impact on the game he was still making some important tackles for us.

I actually thought the players who received points, deserved them well and truly. The fact Hannant (17 hit ups, 44 tackles), Hodges (17 Hit Ups, showed J. Morris who's boss), Macca (62 tackles only missed 1) or even C Norman who had 18 hit ups, plenty of those quality and a good long distance kicking game helped.

Honestly, the players who receive those points this week truly deserve them. This isn't like the Parra game.

3. Civoniceva
2. Hannant
1. Te'o

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ettybay
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.